Bloody vomiting can appear as a result of external factors: a car accident, a strong blow, surgery, exposure to poisons on the body, as well as burns and sun or heat stroke. Damage to the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract by a foreign object can become a problem.
The cause of the appearance of ulcers in the pet’s stomach may be the lack of treatment for the inflammatory process on the walls of the gastrointestinal tract. Diseases of the endocrine system, hypotension, the use of steroid and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs also lead to this. The ulcer manifests itself as abdominal pain, weight loss, pallor of mucous membranes, vomiting and excrement of feces with impurities of blood.
Causes of bloody vomiting in dogs
If the dog has vomited with blood, this is cause for concern. The phenomenon itself is just a symptom. There are many reasons that can cause it. These are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and poisoning, and just an unfortunate coincidence.
Dog vomits bile with blood
When your dog starts to vomit with brown fluid, it may indicate internal bleeding. Mixing with bile in the stomach, the blood takes on a dark hue. Among other reasons, it may turn out that the dog has liver problems.
Pets are not always obedient, but they are often curious. Harmful substances may seem quite attractive to the animal, which is why he decides to try them.
Note! It is not recommended to let the dog go for a walk alone, and you should also carefully monitor what he is doing. If the pet owner knows what exactly could cause the poisoning, it will be easier for the doctor to prescribe treatment.
Symptoms of poisoning include diarrhea, hallucinations, convulsions, increased salivation, and vomiting. In more serious cases, the animal may fall into a coma or even die. Depending on how quickly the specialist finds out why the dog is burping blood, the effectiveness of the treatment and the health of the pet will depend.
Unvaccinated dogs can develop viral infections while playing with other animals or eating objects while walking. The following diseases are more common than others:
- Acute infectious hepatitis is an extremely dangerous disease that spreads among dogs at a high rate. A number of important organs are negatively affected: liver, kidneys, blood vessels.
- Coronavirus infection. It is transmitted by interaction with the objects of vital activity of infected individuals. saliva or feces. The dog begins to lose weight, becomes lethargic, depressed.
- Parvovirus enteritis is a lesion of epithelial tissues in the gastrointestinal tract. The disease has a negative effect on the bone marrow, heart and lymph nodes. Symptoms include lethargy, lack of appetite, bloating, vomiting, and stomach pain. It is necessary to start treatment immediately, since the disease ends in most cases with death, especially in puppies and small dogs such as Yorkies.
If the animal begins to vomit blood, this cannot mean anything good, and therefore it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible in order to identify the presence of a disease and prescribe timely treatment.
Vomiting blood in a dog: causes of nausea
Vomiting with blood in a dog is obliged not only to alert its owner, but to compel him to go to a veterinary clinic or call a doctor at home to check the condition of the pet. There can be many reasons for this phenomenon: from a foreign object in the gastrointestinal tract to the development of cancer cells. In any case, one should not hesitate to contact a specialist, as this can cost the dog’s life.
The dog burps blood and foam
A dog that is belching blood and foam should be examined by a specialist. The stomach is protected from acid by a small layer of mucus. When air enters it, which often happens in puppies, but often in adults, foam forms.
Additional Information! If there is no blood in the vomit, then this only means that the pet had an empty stomach. This phenomenon is most often one-time, but if it occurs on an ongoing basis, a doctor’s examination is required.
Types of vomiting
By the nature of the course of the disease, pathology is divided into:
Acute. a sudden, fast-passing, single attack. Most often caused by physiological causes.
Chronic. characterized by a longer period, can be repeated with a certain frequency. Its causes are pathological.
According to the composition and appearance of vomit, there are:
- vomiting with white foam;
- with bile;
- with blood;
- green vomit.
A highly effective drug based on cyclizine hydrochloride is used to prevent motion sickness, motion sickness in airplanes and road transport. The optimal effect occurs when taken half an hour before travel. Re-admission is possible after 6 hours. Recommended dosage: 4 mg per kg of body weight.
Vomiting blood in a dog
The color of vomit with blood varies from pink and red to brown. Sometimes this vomiting can have a black tint.
Blood can come from damaged walls of the stomach or esophagus. trauma by a foreign body (bone). From a bleeding ulcer of the stomach or intestines. As a result of impaired liver and kidney function or neoplasms in the gastrointestinal tract. A similar symptom indicates the development of some infectious diseases. In this case, gagging is accompanied by hyperthermia and general weakness of the animal.
Bloody vomiting is always a dangerous symptom. Regardless of the reason why blood got into the vomit, the dog must be shown to the veterinarian.
Vomiting in dogs
Vomiting in dogs can be for various reasons, not all of them require urgent veterinary intervention. Sometimes this act of reflex gastric emptying is physiological in nature. For example, this is how puppies regurgitate after overeating milk. Physiological vomiting goes away on its own. Pathological vomiting is a less pleasant phenomenon, indicating a pet’s health problem, requiring diagnosis and treatment.
In our article, we have collected all the information about this unpleasant pathology that dog owners need to know.
New generation veterinary drug of American production. Possesses high proven efficiency. The action is due to the citrate, which is part of it, which directly affects the central nervous system (suppresses the gag reflex). The medicine is characterized by low toxicity and safety. Has two forms of release: solution for intramuscular injection and tablets.
It can be used for prophylaxis and as a remedy. Relieves the state of nausea after anesthesia, prevents motion sickness in transport, is used in the treatment of cancer. Recommended dosage: 1-2 mg per 1 kg of dog weight per day. The course of treatment is up to 5 days. For the prevention of motion sickness in transport, give a single dose of 8 mg per 1 kg.
Dogs that are on natural food are transferred to light food. After the “medical hunger” the dog is offered 2-3 teaspoons of low-fat, easily digestible food.
Is Your Dog Vomiting Blood? What You Should Do Respect
- skim cheese;
- boiled rice;
- steam beef meatball;
- boiled potatoes;
- boiled chicken breast without skin.
Feed the dog little by little, but often, offering the dog food every 1 to 2 hours. For feeding, carbohydrates and proteins are mixed in equal proportions. All food should be free of salt and spices. The transition to a regular diet is allowed only after 3-4 days.
If dietary food does not help, the dog’s vomiting has not stopped. contact your veterinarian immediately.
Causes of vomiting in dogs
The first thing to determine is how vomiting differs from regurgitation (regurgitation).
Regurgitation is a passive process of undigested food moving back from the esophagus. It occurs only once and should not frighten the owners of the dogs. Thus, the animal gets rid of excess food. The mass that the dog spits up is odorless and covered in mucus.
Vomiting is the process of emptying the stomach and upper intestines. The purpose of such emptying is to get rid of toxic substances, foreign objects, and poisons. Vomit has an unpleasant, pungent odor and can have a different structure.
The reasons for this phenomenon are varied. They can be divided into two large groups. The first includes those that do not require urgent veterinary intervention. The second. serious problems requiring immediate diagnosis and treatment.
Infection with helminths
Vomiting occurs in dogs and puppies infected with tapeworms and roundworms. Often puppies feel sick due to infection with roundworms. roundworms. Once through the mouth, these parasites multiply in the pet’s intestines. Further, the bloodstream transfers the larvae to the lungs, where they gain the ability to move independently. The larvae irritate the bronchial mucosa, causing a reflex cough, vomiting, and then re-swallowed. Once again in the intestines, they turn into adults.
Signs preceding vomiting in a dog
At first glance, this phenomenon may seem sudden. Although an attentive host will notice several signs that precede vomiting:
- Restless behavior;
- Frequent swallowing movements.
At the time of vomiting, the dog simultaneously contracts the muscles of the stomach and abdomen. This causes a sharp increase in intra-abdominal pressure. During this time, the lower esophageal ring (sphincter) relaxes. The contents of the stomach are thrown into the esophagus and mouth. The neck is stretched, the dog makes a sharp bubbling sound.
The described condition is painful for the pet, but it will not be possible to help him instantly. As already described, vomiting is just a symptom. To solve the problem, identify the type of vomiting that will indicate a possible cause.
In some unvaccinated dogs, vomiting occurs as a result of contracting a viral disease. The causative agent of the disease enters the body while playing with other animals, eating various objects while walking.
Vomiting in a dog due to helminth infection: treatment and prevention at home
What is vomiting in a dog??
At first, the dog vomits infrequently. Then the phenomenon begins to repeat itself over and over again, as a result, vomiting is observed in the dog with white or yellow foam. This type of vomiting indicates irritation of the dog’s stomach and indicates some infectious disease, such as hepatitis.
With this type of vomiting, the pet vomits profusely and for a short time. Often, a single vomiting is associated with food intake. The dog may look exhausted, there are signs of apathy, painful and dull eyes. In this condition, the dog may be affected by internal organs (kidneys, liver) or a chronic disease, such as gastritis, may be present. Often, a single vomiting is a sign of infection of the pet with internal parasites. worms.
Dog vomit may contain fresh blood. Vomiting blood in a dog will indicate rupture of the mucous membrane, which could occur anywhere from the mouth to the upper small intestine. Bleeding is usually caused by a foreign body, swelling, or ulcer. If the vomit is the color of coffee grounds, this indicates the destruction of red blood cells by gastric juice. Hence, the condition is caused by damage to the stomach or duodenum.
Psychogenic vomiting, stress
Sometimes, stress or fear is the cause of a pet’s vomiting. The animal vomits when it is upset, excited, or frightened. For example, some dogs may vomit during a thunderstorm.
Why helminths are dangerous
Severe infection with roundworms is deadly for puppies. The animals have a swollen belly, dull and shineless coat. Infection is accompanied by vomiting (sometimes with helminths), diarrhea, weight loss, and stunted growth. Sometimes helminths form a dense lump in the puppy’s intestines. This leads to obstruction of the organ, rupture of its walls and the inevitable death of the pet.
Helminths are transmitted from animals to humans through kissing or unwashed hands. Children who spend a lot of time with four-legged friends are especially often infected.
What to do if your dog is vomiting?
The listed reasons for vomiting in a pet require an urgent appeal to a veterinarian at the clinic and the appointment of appropriate treatment.
The only thing to worry about is when your dog vomits once or twice a day. The pet looks healthy and shows no signs of illness. We will talk further about what these diseases can be.
Diseases and conditions causing vomiting in dogs
Causes of vomiting in dogs
- Very often, dog owners are faced with the fact that their pet examines the trash can and eats, “whatever” or this “whatever” finds on the street, under the windows of houses and not only (spoiled food, poison, household chemicals, etc.) ). This is one of the most common causes of vomiting in dogs. To avoid bad consequences, from such a bad habit, it is necessary to take up the education and training of the dog (command “fu”).
- Fast food intake.
- Improper diet (use of harmful products).
- Intolerance to certain food components.
- Difficult to digest food.
- A foreign body can cause vomiting if it gets into the stomach or if a foreign body gets stuck in the esophagus (bones, needles, chips, etc.).
- Bowel obstruction.
- Infectious diseases.
- Worms and parasites.
Dogs have the ability to heal themselves. Vomiting in a dog is a manifestation of a protective reaction of the body, it allows you to get rid of harmful food or a foreign body (bones, rope, chips, needles, etc.), poison, toxic substances, etc.
Vomiting is a reflexive eruption of stomach contents. The main symptoms of vomiting in dogs are: nausea, drooling, anxiety, poor appetite, refusal to eat.
The very manifestation of vomiting in dogs is not an independent disease, it is a symptom of many diseases.
- Vomiting blood (with gastrointestinal diseases).
- Vomiting with a nasty smell (ammonia smell. with liver failure, sweet smell. diabetes mellitus, rotting smell. a problem in the intestines or mouth).
- Vomiting with manifestation of diarrhea (diarrhea) and fever (often with infectious diseases).
- Vomiting and refusal to eat. often with poisoning.
- The dog eats grass, after vomiting appears. cleaning the stomach.
- Vomiting after eating (after 30-60 minutes or more). with gastrointestinal diseases.
For a person who first encounters a difficult situation. vomiting in dogs, it is difficult to independently determine the causes of its occurrence, and there are a lot of them, we strongly recommend not to self-medicate and experiment on your pet. everything can end very badly.
If a dog has vomited only once, after which it feels good, eats and drinks, there is no danger, the dog’s body coped with the problem on its own and from a medical point of view, there is no reason for concern. The cause of a single vomiting in a dog. it is a natural need for a dog to rid the stomach of what is there.
If you managed to identify the cause of vomiting: a sudden change of food (food), while walking the dog ate grass or picked up garbage, in this case, you need to return to the previous food (food), and the change of food must be carried out gradually, do not let your dog picking up or rummaging through litter on the street (take care of raising and training your dog). If the dog ate the grass, which caused vomiting, do not worry, the dog began to heal itself (cleansing the stomach).
If vomiting in a dog does not stop and manifests itself after a certain interval of time systematically (with bile, foam, white foam) and diarrhea (diarrhea) appears, do not follow any recommendations on this article, urgently seek help from a veterinarian.
Vomiting in a dog
Very often, the owners of a four-legged friend (dog) are faced with such an unpleasant process as vomiting. This can be a serious cause for concern, but not so serious. But what if the dog is vomiting ?! Not everyone knows, so we will understand in detail the steps when you need to ring the bells and run to the veterinarian, what reasons may be vomiting in dogs, how to provide first aid?
Subscribe to the sha channel and get more information:
We are on instagram:
We are on :
We are on youtube:
Treating vomiting in dogs
To treat vomiting in a dog, you need to find out the cause of its occurrence in order to correctly diagnose.
For treatment, the following drugs are used:
- Hungry diet;
- No-shpa or Papaverine. relieve pain in the abdomen (stomach and intestines), relieve spasms;
- Smecta. removes toxins;
- Omez. to reduce the level of acidity in the stomach;
- Cerucal or Metoclopramide. antiemetic drugs, soothe the vomiting center in the brain, normalize stomach and intestinal contractions.
- If a dog has frequent and excessive eruption from the mouth throughout the day, this leads to dehydration of the body, in this case, the dog must be hospitalized in a veterinary clinic and put on a dropper to replenish the loss of fluid.
- After the cessation of vomiting, it is necessary to “put” the dog on a sparing diet for several days (5.7 days), depending on the cause of the vomiting in the dog.
A gentle diet consists of a low calorie content in food: low-fat cottage cheese, boiled rice, boiled chicken and beef, in the early days, give food in very small portions and often, after that, gradually increase the portion and reduce the frequency of feeding. After a certain number of days, gradually switch to your regular diet. On the first day of the transition, observe the proportion of 50% to 50% (50% of the usual food, 50% of the diet food), on the second day the proportion is 75% to 25% and on the third day, eat the usual food.
First aid for poisoning at home
If it is reliably known that the dog was poisoned by a poisonous substance, it is necessary to urgently call a veterinarian or deliver the dog to a veterinary clinic.
- stop pet contact with a poisonous substance.
- If the poison has been swallowed, induce vomiting. To do this, you can dilute salt or soda in warm water and pour it into the dog’s mouth. For 250 ml of water. 1 tablespoon of salt. It is best to do gastric lavage using a tube. In case of poisoning with acids and alkalis, it is categorically not recommended to cause vomiting, since the repeated passage of these substances through the organs of the digestive tract can lead to a chemical burn. Milk thawing is possible only in case of mercury or lead poisoning, in other cases milk is not used.
- It is recommended to wash off the poison on the skin from the pet using baby soap or just clean warm water.
- If the animal was transported in a car, and it was breathed in gasoline vapors or exhaust fumes, it is necessary to take the dog to fresh air. Carbon monoxide can be neutralized by rinsing the mouth and eyes abundantly with a weak solution of soda (3%).
- To remove poison from the stomach, a sorbent is used: activated carbon at the rate of 1 tablet per 1 kg of weight.
- 30 minutes after taking charcoal, it is recommended to give the pet a mild laxative so that the body naturally clears itself of poisons.
Activated charcoal will help remove poison from the stomach.
Signs of other medical conditions
Vomiting with diarrhea is a sign of infection.
- The vomit has the smell of ammonia. the dog may have liver failure.
- The sweetish smell of vomit indicates diabetes in an animal.
- A putrid odor occurs when problems with the gastrointestinal tract and oral cavity.
- In case of stomach diseases, vomiting usually occurs some time after eating.
- Vomiting with diarrhea, fever, and refusal to eat is a sign of infection or poisoning.
- If the dog is trying to find green grass and chew on it during a walk, it may have stomach problems, and the grass helps to clear it of excess contents. If such cleaning is not a systematic phenomenon, then there should be no worries about health. It is a natural stomach cleansing process for animals.
- Morning vomiting of yellow foamy contents indicates indigestion. This may be the first sign of pancreatitis.
How to stop a dog from vomiting?
If the dog has persistent vomiting, combined with diarrhea, it is necessary to get to the veterinarian as soon as possible. The state of dehydration is very dangerous for young puppies. They can die in just 24 hours.
What to do before the dog has been examined by a veterinarian? Stop feeding the dog. Regarding water intake: if after drinking the dog immediately vomits, then it is better not to give him anything to eat or drink. You can offer frozen ice instead, it will help to eliminate nausea a little. If your dog is thirsty, offer plenty of clean drinking water. You can make chamomile tea. It is advisable to give the dog sorbents that are sold in a regular pharmacy: coal, enterosgel.
Chamomile tea can help your dog deal with vomiting.
At the veterinary clinic, cerucal (an antiemetic drug) can be injected to stop vomiting and a system can be put on to relieve dehydration.
Foam and mucous vomiting
Foam while vomiting is not a sign of serious illness.
- After eating, after a while the stomach empties, and the food passes on.
- Mucus and bile appear in the stomach.
- Mucus prevents self-digestion of the gastric walls.
- The mucous contents are whipped into a foamy mass, therefore, with vomiting, the foamy-mucous contents of the stomach appear.
This is usually not a sign of serious pathology and indicates that the dog’s stomach is empty. Isolated cases of such vomiting are permissible, but repeated cases should constantly alert the owner. The dog needs to be shown to the veterinarian to determine the causes of vomiting.
Symptoms, signs and treatment of vomiting in a dog at home
Sudden vomiting in a dog can scare the owner and cause discomfort to the animal. The reasons for vomiting in a pet can be different. Vomiting is a reflex reaction that protects the body from poisons, toxins, inedible objects and substances.
Poor quality food can poison your dog.
A dog may have health problems with certain organs, so vomiting will vary. Among the main causes of the gag reflex, there are several of the most common:
In street water and ponds, a dog can easily become infected with worms.
Pain and cramping
No-shpa or Papaverine will help reduce pain and cramps. Omez will lower the acidity of the stomach with gastritis.
When the gagging was stopped, the dog gradually begins to feed and water. This should be done in small portions, food should be dietary. A gentle diet should be continued for at least a week. It all depends on the diagnosis, you may have to stick to the diet much more if the problem is in the gastrointestinal tract disease.
Frequent vomiting of blood may indicate an open stomach ulcer.
Bone waste can trigger stomach ulcers.
This disease occurs when feeding a pet with bone and meat waste, bones and other traumatic products. Vomiting disappears when the ulcer is scarred.
The dog is vomiting: types and treatment
Most people deliberately suppress vomiting, because the eruption process is not very pleasant. But in a dog, vomiting does not cause moral suffering. for an animal this is a natural process and sometimes beneficial for the body. How to distinguish norm from pathology? Is it possible to help a pet on my own?
There are no reasons for concern, only if the trouble happened once, the pet eats and drinks water well, is active, playful and generally behaves as usual.
They provoke vomiting when it is not about pathology:
- stress. A new pet, moving, a noisy party, a trip to the clinic, an exhibition, a long absence of the owner, estrus with a pet / neighbor’s dog, etc.;
- overeating. Often after the holidays, receiving guests, forgetfulness (got to the food left on the table). Often the owners themselves feed the dogs to vomit;
- pregnancy (toxicosis). often in the morning, not abundantly, once;
- grass. Green vomiting in a dog after eating grass is a seasonal problem. Many owners consider this to be the norm, however, if the pet constantly chews grass and cleans the stomach, most likely there is a problem with the gastrointestinal tract or the diet is not suitable for the dog;
- summer heat. The beloved drinks a lot, and then gets rid of the feeling of heaviness in a natural way;
- motion sickness in transport. This is not a disease, but a veterinarian will help by prescribing mild sedatives;
- a sharp change in diet. Next time, add the new food to your dog’s usual menu gradually, extending the transition for at least a week;
- stale piece. I picked it up on the street, dragged it out of the bucket. Eat. felt discomfort. burp. This is not yet poisoning, but take a close look at the state of the pet;
- greed, fearfulness. If another dog takes food from the pet, if people are constantly noisy at the bowl (the child is playing, the pots are rattling, the mixer is rattling). When a dog vomits immediately after eating, immediately eating the belched food, pay attention to where the bowl is and in what conditions the pet eats. This behavior is to take with you and eat in a calm environment. By itself, regurgitation and re-eating does not harm health, but stress harms even more.
We remind you that we are talking about a single vomiting in the normal, unchanged state and behavior of the pet. If vomiting recurs periodically, if the dog has vomiting and diarrhea, if after vomiting the pet loses its appetite and drinks a lot / little, do not ignore the warning signs!
From norm to pathology
Vomit with any impurities is always a bad sign, but not always a reason for panic. Sometimes veterinarians dismiss: “It will pass by itself, it happens.” It is highly desirable to examine the dog after all: at least donate blood for biochemistry and do an ultrasound scan. Perhaps there really are no health problems. But if they are, it will be easier to cope with a disease detected at an early stage.
Intermittent vomiting of UNMIGESTED FOOD in a dog indicates gastrointestinal problems, overeating, food poisoning, or improper diet. Common causes are gastritis, ulcers, cholecystitis, gastroenteritis. The disease can be sluggish, with rare short-term exacerbations, during which troubles occur. And the rest of the time, the pet is cheerful, vigorous and active, which misleads the owner about the dog’s health.
Vomiting in a YELLOW dog indicates problems with the gastrointestinal tract, liver / gallbladder disease, or a violation of the digestive process. Bright yellow foam is bile mixed with digestive juice. Once in the stomach, bile causes spasms, which lead to vomiting. In addition to chronic diseases, the cause of an excessive amount of bile in the stomach can be overeating, stale food, unsuitable food (spicy, salty, spicy, fatty).
Vomiting of WHITE FOAM in a dog, single, in the absence of other symptoms. a conditional norm. After the food lump is sent to the intestines, the stomach fills with mucus. this is a kind of protection against “self-digestion”, without which the walls of the stomach would be destroyed by the digestive juice. When air, protein-rich mucus and gastric juices mix, a white, frothy mass is formed. If the stomach “does not want” to endure this process for a long time, the dog will vomit white mucus. the mass has not had time to mix into foam. Usually, the trouble occurs in the heat or after physical exertion. If the phenomenon is periodic, gastrointestinal problems are suspected.
GREEN VOMITING occurs in dogs when the contents of the intestines enter the stomach. Or if there is too much bile in the stomach. A greenish tinge of vomit can be a symptom of infection, duodenal obstruction, worm infestation (in this case, vomiting, as a rule, contains helminths or their fragments, mucous, viscous masses).
VOMITING IN A DOG WITH BLOOD is an alarming symptom. If the blood is bright, scarlet, liquid, in separate blotches, bleeding in the esophagus, larynx, and mouth is suspected. If the blood comes out in the form of brownish clots, an ulcer, renal failure, liver pathology, neoplasm, exacerbation of gastritis, damage to the stomach walls by a foreign object is suspected.
What to do?
Naturally, a loving owner wants to immediately help a four-legged friend: “What to give a dog to stop vomiting? To drink potassium permanganate, to feed coal or to pour in an antiemetic agent by force? ” It looks like a game of roulette, blindfolded and standing on the edge of the abyss. Vomiting is not a disease. It does not need to be treated, let the body cleanse itself. Vomiting is a symptom. What exactly? Only a veterinarian can find out, so any attempts to solve the problem on their own are unreasonably risky. For example, a dog does not eat, is sluggish, vomiting does not stop: poisoning for sure. we will give coal, put on a starvation diet. And it’s not about the rotten cheese found in the yard, but about viral enteritis. Needless to say, what are the consequences of delay? What happens if a poisoned dog is given antiemetic medicine? That’s right. the poison will remain in the stomach, harm the liver and kidneys, and will be absorbed into the blood.
Therefore, regardless of whether a dog is vomiting with foam, mucus, blood or bile, the veterinarian prescribes the treatment of the cause of vomiting and symptomatic therapy. And you should see a doctor as soon as possible. How to help your pet?
How To Treat Vomiting at Home? | Vomiting dog?
- Do not scold in any way.
- Do not feed.
- Leave water if drinking does not provoke new urges.
- Try to remember all the symptoms, the time of the onset of vomiting, the number of urges and vomit, in detail to remember the consistency and color of the masses;
- If the clinic is too far away, the risk of dehydration increases. The dog can be drunk from a syringe without a needle, warm water with a little sugar, in small portions.
- If the dog loses consciousness, the pet needs to be put on its side, open its mouth and stick out its tongue (otherwise the dog may choke on vomit).
Please do not delay your visit to your doctor hoping that your condition will improve. Perhaps incessant vomiting will suddenly disappear, and the pet will feel better. But if not?