How to equip a toilet
Small dogs, unlike large dogs, can learn to walk on a tray or diaper like cats, with only a few differences. Since the dog does not need to bury excrement, the tray will be somewhat different from the cat’s. It is preferable to buy a large-sized tray. And it is better to place several of them in those places where the dog will most often shit.
And she will still walk in the wrong places, you cannot categorically scold her for this! Pekingese may be afraid and going to the toilet (tray) will turn into torture. Since training a puppy to the litter box should be started at the age of 2-3 months, success in this “business” is guaranteed. Perhaps not immediately, but after a few weeks, but the Pekingese will understand what needs to be done, because he has a quick wit. But megalomania just eradicates an important instinct and dulls this ingenuity.
The tray must be purchased with low sides, and any filler can be suitable. sand, sawdust, granules, torn newspapers. But not silica gel, it can be harmful to the puppy.
And you should also pay attention to the quality of the plastic, if there is an unpleasant odor, it is better to postpone the purchase and use the diapers for now. For a boy there are trays with a post, and for girls there are ordinary.
Upbringing should be continued only in a clean litter box, otherwise the Pekingese will feel disgusted if it is not cleaned.
Pekingese can also walk on diapers, they are both disposable and reusable, which can be washed. Some, with pleasure, use diapers for a puppy, and some only use a tray, there are also such owners who take the dog outside, considering emptying the internal organs a purely street “occupation”. In any case, sometimes punctures happen, especially with small puppies, keep a couple of three diapers in reserve, suddenly they will come in handy.
One interesting method can be used. to teach to go to the toilet in a fenced area so that you do not have to clean the entire apartment. Thus, you kill two birds with one stone. the dog gets used to the place and to walking on the tray (diaper). Spread out diapers or newspapers all over the place. And then gradually remove them, leaving less and less. The last diaper should be away from the food bowl.
How to properly and quickly train your Pekingese to use the toilet?
How to toilet train a Pekingese at the age of a puppy is an easy question and a difficult one at the same time. How do you want a pet who has just settled in the house to instantly become independent and go to the toilet himself. But, unfortunately, the opposite happens more often. Pekingese dogs trained to the litter box in the kennel are lost when they are in a new home. But a patient owner will help them settle, this will take some time.
Basic rules of accustoming
The education of a Pekingese should begin with accustoming the puppy to his name, as well as to the litter box. Indeed, without this, he will simply mark every centimeter of the room. The most favorite places. the corners will suffer first. So go ahead, let’s start training and learn how to train a Pekingese to go to the toilet.
So, you have placed the trays in their places, now you need to monitor the pet, when it starts to show anxiety, then you need to plant it. If the puppy happily jumps out of the litter box and makes a puddle on the floor, it means that he did not understand the meaning of your actions. It should be tried again and if the diaper cannot be used. To do this, blot the urine on the floor and place the diaper in the tray.
After the puppy has successfully gone to the tray, you should speak with him approvingly, give him a treat and say how great he is. But, if it fails this time, what to do? Have patience and patience again, do not scold the puppy, track down the time when he walks, and continue raising.
- Every feeding and drinking;
- After active play of the puppy;
- Sleep and rest.
All puddles need to be thoroughly washed, but no matter what product you use, the dog will still hear its smell and go there again. Therefore, they came up with special anti-reptile sprays, which are used to treat all corners. But the tray, on the contrary, needs to be washed with laundry soap. It is quite difficult to accustom a Pekingese to a tray or diaper, it can take about a month. And then the dog will surely understand what you want from him.
The Pekingese will go where he does not eat, which means that all diapers and trays should be placed away from his dining area. By the way, the first time the tray can become a good playground or crib for the puppy. But this bad habit must be eradicated at the root. In general, there can be no way with an adult Pekingese, if he is used to a street toilet, nothing can be fixed here, but it is quite possible to train a puppy.
Punishment for Pekingese will not work, although some recommend tilting your head and poking your face into a puddle, at the time of the offense. And then transfer to the tray, showing you where to go. You can ignore him after a fault, staying away from caresses for a while. In no case do not punish harshly and do not shout, the Pekingese can take offense seriously and for a long time, starting to mark everywhere.
These are all the basic rules for toilet training a Pekingese. Nothing complicated, but there are some nuances, first of all, you need to be patient and train the puppy calmly and carefully. Do not forget about praise. this is very important for a Pekingese!
How to toilet train a kitten
When you buy a kitten, the seller in most cases persistently convinces you that the kitten is accustomed to the litter box and knows perfectly well where he can do “his business”. But, having brought a small fluffy lump home, many owners are disappointed to notice that the kitten has no idea where he needs to go to the toilet.
Such skills have not the slightest connection with the breed of a kitten and the nobility of his blood. If the seller says that all kittens born to his purebred pet know from birth where the toilet is, then most likely you will have to train the kitten yourself.
If you took pity and picked up a kitten on the street, then all the more you should not rely on the innate skills of the animal.
There is nothing difficult in toilet training a kitten. We have prepared some tips to help you quickly and easily cope with the task.
How to toilet train a kitten
Basic rules: how to toilet train a kitten
- After the kitten eats or wakes up, take it to the litter box.
- Do not let the kitten move freely around the house, he should always be near you. Then you will have the opportunity to quickly carry it to the tray if necessary.
- Bring the kitten to the litter box periodically so that he can get used to the litter smell.
- Get kitty litter. Adult cats do not eat litter, but kittens will most likely taste it. The special filler is completely safe and if the kitten eats a few pellets, he will not feel bad.
- If you see that the kitten is not digging the filler, then gently help him by taking the paws and starting to rake the filler. Sooner or later instinct will take its toll.
- Watch the kitten as closely as possible, as soon as you notice that the kitten is about to go to the toilet, abruptly interrupts the game and runs to the corner, then carefully lift the kitten, transfer it and put it in the tray. After the kitten goes to the toilet in the right place, do not forget to praise him, you can even give him a treat.
- For a kitten, the smell of its own urine becomes the defining smell, so the easiest way to train it to the toilet is using this smell. When a kitten goes to the wrong toilet, blot the napkin and put it in the tray, it will signal the animal where it needs to go to the toilet.
- Some kittens don’t like litter, so they don’t go to the litter box. If you are having trouble getting your kitten to use the toilet in a specific area, it is possible that the litter is the problem. Try changing the manufacturer or type of filler.
- Remember to praise your pet for doing everything right. But in any case, do not scold him for going to the wrong toilet. You can scare the kitten and he will be afraid to go to the toilet. And even worse, if he decides that you are punishing him for the process itself, he will begin to hide from you and go to the toilet in hard-to-reach and inconspicuous places.
- Always treat the place where the kitten has gone with a special odor-removing agent. Remember that it is the smell that brings the kitten to the toilet. If you badly remove the place of his “mistake”, then there is a high probability that the situation will repeat itself.
- Take your time to teach the kitten this useful skill, each creature has its own speed of acquiring new habits.
- If the kitten starts to walk into the litter box and then abruptly ignores it, the problem may be that the litter box is not cleaned often enough. Cats are very squeamish animals, so they often just do not want to go to a dirty litter box. Many animals endure and wait for the owners to come home from work and change the litter to go to the toilet in a clean litter box.
- Another common problem with growing kittens is that they don’t fit in the litter box. The owner may not even know this if he is not watching his pet. If you regularly see animal droppings next to the litter box, then consider whether your kitten has outgrown its litter box. The easiest solution to this problem is to buy a larger tray.
If you do not live in an apartment, but in a private house, then it makes sense to train the kitten to go to the toilet in the yard. You can immediately teach him exactly this skill, taking him to the toilet in the yard, teaching him that it is here that you can do “your business”. Kittens quickly get used to the toilet outside, perhaps because nature is nearby. But if you plan to keep the animal at home during the cold months, then this method will not work for you. In this case, it will be much more difficult to explain to an already grown kitten why he needs to go to the litter box. So we advise you to first train the kitten to the litter box, and then take the litter box out into the yard. Then your pet will be equally neat in the house and on the street.
After a small puppy appears in the apartment, you need to think about where he will relieve his natural need. This video will tell you one of the ways to teach your baby first to the diaper and then to the tray.
Thanks to which, the puppy’s feet remain clean. Trays are often sold already with a set of specially designed diapers.
Inside, such diapers are composed of special fillers, thanks to which the smell does not spread throughout the house.
These containers have an entrance, so that even the smallest baby, like a larger dog, can comfortably use it.
It is worth noting that boys’ trays differ in design.
A special post is installed on them, so that the dog can feel like a man.
There are different sizes of dog trays. When space in the apartment allows, buy a larger toilet.
Regardless of whether you managed to train your pet to the litter box or not, you should not give up walking outside. Frequent walks are essential for a dog at any age. They will help keep your puppy healthy.
How to toilet train your Pekingese
Raising a Pekingese is not an easy task.
And it’s not because they’re stupid or too stubborn.
On the contrary, fluffy babies love a strict daily routine, and try to follow the rules set by the owner.
Therefore, when you set a goal to teach your pet something, it is important to outline for yourself what you ultimately want to achieve.
Choosing a place
This means that before you start training a puppy to the toilet, you must immediately decide where the dog will go to the toilet and how best to achieve this.
And also do not forget that rudeness and excessive pressure on the baby are not your helpers in this difficult undertaking.
On the contrary, these methods will nullify all your labors, and the dog, from injustice and resentment, will carry out its affairs anywhere.
In addition, mentally be prepared for the fact that the puddles on the floor will not disappear anywhere in a week. Yes, after a few weeks the puppy is already able to understand what the owner expects from him.
And when the approach to raising a dog is chosen correctly, he will try to go to the toilet where you want.
It will be possible to finally consolidate the result obtained no earlier than in a couple of months.
How To Potty Train A Pekingese Puppy. Pekingese House Training. Housebreaking Pekingese Puppies
Naturally, one cannot do without kindness, endurance and perseverance. The younger the dog, the more affection should be given to it. At the beginning of training, observation is important.
It is necessary to closely monitor the behavior of the puppy. In the presence of the first signs of excitement, when the dog begins to sniff the space, whine, randomly move around the apartment, he must be put on a newspaper or rag spread out in advance.
When the deed is done, be sure to caress and praise him. Do not let the dog out of sight for a long time until the skill he has acquired is consolidated.
The tailed beast may simply forget the previous lessons and will be attached somewhere else. The main thing here is to have time to remind him in time where to do it.
In case of disobedience, do not scold or beat him. It will be enough to express your dissatisfaction with a stern voice.
The puddle must be wiped off and wiped with diluted vinegar or a chlorine-containing product. An unusual, pungent smell will remind the puppy of failure and he will begin to look for the right place.
As a rule, it is easier to teach a baby to relieve himself on the street. Dogs are very clean animals, and try not to go to the toilet where they live.
But in the event that you acquired the dog very tiny, before you teach him to walk, you should take care of all the necessary vaccinations.
Until that time, you will have to come to terms with puddles all over the house.
The baby should be taken out into the yard, to the toilet, immediately after feeding, or after he wakes up. In this case, you will not wait long for the result.
When the dog recovers, do not forget to immediately praise him, or treat him with something tasty. After that, bring the dog home, and start real walks later.
Then, the animal will associate the street with a toilet. Even having matured, when he gets into fresh air, first of all he will hasten to relieve himself.
It also happens that a Pekingese absolutely forgets on a walk that you need to go to the toilet, although you have been walking with him for a long time.
But as soon as you enter the apartment, a puddle immediately forms. As a rule, this happens when the dog from the very beginning was taken out for a walk, when he had not yet had a need for it.
For example, he made a puddle in the apartment, you scold him with annoyance, and take him out into the street, hoping that he himself will realize his mistake.
But he no longer wants to go to the toilet. In addition, he may think that this is your reward for the puddle he made.
Summarize. To teach a Pekingese to go about his business in the right place, his owner will need calmness, endurance and angelic patience.
All the time it is necessary to remember that your dog is a living creature, and not a mechanized robot with certain settings.
She just physically cannot do anything from the first word. Therefore, be patient and persistent. Only a positive attitude and a kind attitude towards your pet will help you achieve a good result.
How to toilet train your Pekingese: 1 comment
you can feed a dwarf pikinesse with chicken paws and why self-digging pustules and wen appear on the back and what can be done about it because of nutrition thanks to Tula
Boys and girls are not obvious differences
What is the difference between boys and girls puppies, apart from obvious sexual characteristics? The posture that a puppy takes to defecate does not differ depending on gender. For bowel movements, the puppy learns to sit at an early age, and this habit does not change.
Emptying the bladder is a little more complicated. Males empty their bladder by lifting one hind leg. However, this habit does not appear immediately, most often, at the age of 4-6 months. Until this age, the puppy is simply not able to maintain balance, leaning on only one hind paw. There is also a truly unique male that empties the bladder by standing on the front legs (raising both hind legs).
Puppies girls empty their bladder sitting down. Some long-haired dogs instinctively leave one paw to keep the coat from getting wet. In addition, the girl’s puppies are naturally more shy and clean.
What you need to know to successfully toilet train your puppy outdoors?
First, the good news is that puppies instinctively know where to go to the toilet. However, due to age, individual characteristics, gender, season and other circumstances, outdoor toilet training can be associated with a number of problems.
To successfully teach any skill, the owner needs to know the following principles:
- The puppy learns only on condition of consistency. until you have achieved a clear implementation of any actions, you must correct the dog’s behavior regardless of the time of day, the degree of fatigue and employment.
- A puppy learns only on condition of positive motivation. all dogs want to be good and to please their owner. Your task is to learn how to correctly express positive and negative emotions so that the puppy feels the contrast and draws conclusions.
- A puppy learns by imitation. the easiest method to teach a pet is to show how another trained dog is performing the same skill. This principle is guaranteed to work in toilet training.
Based on the above rules, you are guaranteed to train your puppy to toilet on the street, the only difference is in the time you spend. To train a puppy to toilet on the street faster, you need to take into account its individual characteristics.
Raising a dog is not too different from raising a child. You, as the owner, must be patient and condescending, especially when it comes to a small puppy.
Winter walks. important to know!
If you took your puppy into the house in the fall, the time for outdoor toilet training will be in the winter. With puppies-girls, care must be taken in any case. With males, special attention should be paid to walking in the cold until the pet learns to raise its paw.
In winter, with severe frosts, especially when there is high snow, emptying the bladder on the “squat” can lead to hypothermia of the genitals.
The most common consequence of such hypothermia is cystitis, which is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Pain when urging to urinate.
- Sharp cutting pain when urinating.
- Swelling and irritation of the genitals.
- Urination with blood.
Miniature dogs are in a special risk group, which freeze quickly even in the warm season. If you live in a region with cold winters, it is wiser to train your puppy to diaper and not take it out for a walk in severe frosts. Miniature dogs need to be accustomed to a diaper without any conventions, since even in adulthood it is undesirable to walk them in severe frost.
Age features are the basis of education
When training a puppy to the toilet on the street, it is important to avoid common mistakes and take into account age characteristics. The type of home, your work schedule, family composition and other circumstances are important. The younger the puppy, the more likely the training will be more painstaking, but will take less time.
Be sure to keep positive motivation by giving your puppy a generous amount of emotional praise every time he goes to the bathroom on the street. Praise should not be forgotten even when the dog grows up.
Between the ages of 4 and 8 months
Between 4 and 6 months of age, the puppy receives a full basic vaccination, after which it can be walked in public walks. To tame your pet to go to the toilet outside, the easiest method is to walk with other dogs. Your puppy is able to learn skills by imitating older, trained dogs.
Ask dog owners to emotionally compliment their dogs when they go to the toilet outside. Observing what is happening, the puppy will understand that meeting needs outside the home is not condemned, but rather encouraged.
Walk your pet after every feed! However, until it empties the intestines, you should avoid heavy exertion, jumping and running, as this is fraught with intestinal volvulus. At the age of 4 months, the puppy takes food 4 to 6 times a day, that is, it needs to be taken outside 8-10 times, depending on the breed and individual characteristics.
Note! Twice a day, you can walk with the puppy for at least 1-2 hours, the rest of the walks can be made short, 15-30 minutes.
Do not be alarmed, such a regime must be observed for 3–7 days, until the puppy realizes that it is necessary to go to the toilet on the street. In addition, up to 8 months of age, the pet should be able to empty the intestines and bladder within the home (on a diaper or in a tray).
Instructions. how to train a puppy to toilet on the street
Instructions for outdoor toilet training may vary depending on the age, breed and individual characteristics of the dog. The rule, which does not change regardless of the method chosen, is a generous emotional reward every time the pet goes to the toilet on the street. Let’s take a closer look at the techniques.
Note! Walking after meals is the most common, successful and guaranteed working technique. The nuance is that with adult dogs, walking will take several hours after each feeding.
Restriction of space. This technique is suitable for dogs over 6 months old who can tolerate the toilet for a long time After feeding, the dog is closed in a cage, carried or restricted in movement with a leash. A healthy dog will not go to the toilet for himself, so he will endure as long as possible.
After an hour (or another period of time, depending on the age and leash of the dog), you must release the puppy, put on the leash and immediately take him outside. After meeting the need, the pet needs to be praised.
Using this technique, it is important to monitor your own emotions, not to get annoyed and not swear at the puppy, otherwise, the pet may think that you are punishing him.
Puppies at the age of 10 months, sometimes, it is possible to take only “starvation”. After feeding, the dog is taken outside and walked until it goes to the toilet. Immediately, we note that the walk can take up to 4-6 hours.
If the problem is street anxiety, the dog will feel more confident eating while walking. To give your pet courage, bring some sandwiches with you, sit on the ground, and eat at the same time as your dog.
Outside toilet training problems after a diaper and common mistakes
Some owners are faced with an unexpected problem. The pet refuses to go to the toilet on the street after the diaper. The puppy is patiently waiting to return home, happily running to the diaper and recovering from the need. What to do in this case?
- The good news is that the puppy’s reluctance to use the bathroom outside is not due to pathological or psychological reasons. The kid is going through the adaptation stage, so you need to be patient and find a group of dogs suitable for walking.
- The bad news is that a puppy who is used to a diaper may refuse to go to the toilet outside for long periods of time.
Common mistakes associated with toilet training on the street are most often related to the emotions and behavior of the owner. The dog learns quickly and acquires new skills if he clearly understands the task. Learning speed can vary by breed and age. The general training principles that the owner must adhere to regardless of the circumstances are given above.
How to toilet train your puppy?
When a small cute puppy appears in the house, everyone revolves around him, touches his habits, caresses him. Time passes and we begin to think about the fact that the puppy needs to cope. But where? It is too early to take him out into the street, while the baby is not vaccinated. The question arises of how to train a puppy to use the toilet in a specially designated area of the house.
How to toilet train your puppy
Consider the option that the puppy was not born in your house, that is, you took it from someone else. There is a chance that the puppy has already been taught to go to the toilet for a newspaper, in the tray in the same place. In this case, you simply observe the puppy for the first day and spy on where he will go to relieve himself. When a secret place is found, put a diaper or tray there so that the next time the puppy goes to the toilet and does not cause you unnecessary trouble.
Let’s move on to another case when this little miracle does not even suspect that it will give you considerable worries if it satisfies its needs for a light clean floor covering. If this is the case with you, then it is necessary in the first days to monitor the behavior of the puppy very carefully in order to train him to the toilet. When the puppy starts spinning in one place and tries to sit down, this is a clear sign that he wants to use the toilet. Very carefully and smoothly approach the baby and take him to the tray or to the diaper. After the puppy does all his business in this place, you should praise him with joyful intonations in your voice, stroke him and treat him with something tasty. The puppy will remember this encouragement in a couple of times and will get used to the toilet very quickly.
We understand that it is impossible to be around the puppy all day, you have your own business and concerns. Therefore, we will tell you a little secret. Most often, puppies go to the toilet after eating, when they play enough and immediately after sleeping.
Rules: how to toilet train your puppy
- If the puppy plays and makes a puddle at this time, do not scold him, as inexperienced dog owners do. He is still quite small and his mistakes should not cause psychosomatic illness and even pathology in behavior, after a strict master scolds and punishes him in childhood. Such incidents during the game can happen even for those puppies who have learned to go to the toilet on the street. Remember the main rule: the more you show love and understanding for the puppy, the better it will give in to education.
- Also, do not interrupt your puppy if he is already relieving himself in the wrong place. Wait for the process to complete. It’s too late to wave your fists. You can say something to the puppy in a strict tone, scold him, but this should follow immediately after the deed. Scolding puppies a few hours after the offense not only makes no sense, but also very uneducated, because the kid will not even understand what he was guilty of. Top tip: keep your puppy constantly in sight while toilet training.
- Some experienced dog breeders advise covering the entire floor of the room with diapers or newspapers, and gradually remove some of the diapers over time. You need to leave those where the puppy most often goes.
- After a while, the puppy will be able to go outside. But having the old habit of going to the litter box at home, the puppy will walk, frolic on the street, and relieve himself only at home. Don’t worry, this is much easier to deal with. Walk with the puppies longer than usual. Did not help? Then take the puppy to other people’s piles, let him smell them. Thus, the pet will understand that it is also possible to go to the toilet on the street and get used to it. As soon as he goes to the toilet on the street, we act as in the beginning: we joyfully praise the puppy and treat him with something tasty.
You can toilet train your Yorkie puppy using exactly the same methods. They also recommend soaking a piece of newspaper in urine and putting it in the tray where the Yorkie should go. Let him sniff this place.
With these rules and the correct encouragement of your pet, you will train your puppy to the toilet pretty quickly, as well as prepare him for other educational moments.
Toilet at home
Your favorite pet at home: what to do first?
- It is necessary to remove all carpets and rugs, because if the dog starts to shit on the carpets, the owners may suffocate from this smell. If the feces are not removed in time, the smell will spread throughout the apartment.
- You can start training with disposable medical wipes for dogs.
- Arrange a dedicated toilet area. A tray is a special device with a net and a pallet. A special filler is poured into the tray, which quickly absorbs “stool” and smell. Instead of filler, you can lay napkins and be sure to change after each trip to the toilet.
- Organize a separate sleeping mat and eating area so the puppy has a clear separation of where he eats, sleeps, and relieves.
- Apartment cleaning must be mandatory 2 times a day.
- Vaccination is a prerequisite after purchasing a pet. After vaccinations, the baby must withstand quarantine before walking on the street. You can not walk the dog without vaccination immediately after vaccinations.
- Use a toilet spray. This product smells bad, but quickly disappears.
How to train your puppy to go to the toilet
Walking an adult dog
If you took a chance and bought an adult dog, you are a dog handler or an extreme.
Toilet training for an adult dog takes less time and effort, since the pet already understands everything and quickly learns new things. For an adult dog, you do not need to buy special diapers or set aside a separate corner in the apartment. He must be immediately taught to the street, otherwise the dog will remember the toilet in the house and then it will be more difficult to teach him to relieve himself in the yard.
An adult dog also needs to be praised and rewarded with sweets after using the toilet. Play with your pet more.
Tips for outdoor toilet training
Every novice dog breeder must know the technique and procedure for teaching a puppy to go to the toilet on the street. When a small puppy appears in the house, there are many difficulties and problems with training him to the litter box and going to the toilet on the street. The very first days, when the puppy has not yet forgotten the separation from his parents, it is necessary to surround him with care and understanding.
At first, it is not necessary to rush to walk the dog. Let the doggie get used to the new home and owner a little. The puppy should feel hands as often as possible. He will cease to be afraid of new people around him, and after the dog is fully accustomed to the house, you can take him for a walk.
How to train your puppy to toilet outdoors
To begin outdoor training, the owner must be at home around the clock. You can take a vacation. It will take two weeks of a busy walking schedule for the dog to understand what they want from it.
- Woke up in the morning. take a walk.
- Eat. take for a walk.
- Sniffs the floor and can’t find a place for himself. quickly out into the street.
- Lunch. walk.
- Eat. compulsory walking.
- Played. go for a walk.
- Frightened of something. take it out into the street.
- Dined. walk in the fresh air.
- Before going to bed. for a walk.
Dog Training. 8 Effective Tips for Training A Pekingese Dog
Be sure to take a leash to keep your puppy close. At first, you need to walk with the puppy up to 10 times a day. From the first walk, train your pet to go to the toilet in one place, this technique develops a sense of discipline in the dog.
After each successful walk, reward your pet with a treat, so he will be more happy to do his business. Take your time for a walk and let your baby frolic. Let the puppy know the surroundings. You can come up with a special command so that the dog knows what you ask of him, for example: “Toilet” or “Do”. As the puppy grows up, the walking time can be reduced up to 6 times, then up to 4.
Prerequisites Before You Begin Outdoor Toilet Training
Remember, toilet training is a very difficult and patient process. If the dog cannot learn to walk to one place or does not go to the toilet on the street, then the owner’s inexperience is to blame.
Toilet training takes 8 to 12 months. Walking should be productive and long in duration. It is better to teach your pet to go to a certain place right away than to reap the benefits of your laziness in the future.
Before you start taking your puppy outside:
- It is necessary to get a number of preventive vaccinations.
- Make sure your baby is completely healthy.
- Enough time has passed to withstand quarantine.
- The puppy is already trained to go to the toilet at home.
Walking small puppies lasts about an hour. Large dogs need 1 to 3 hours to waste energy or an hour 3 times a day.
If before that you used a medical diaper, then at first you need to take it with you outside. A special napkin is spread in a certain place and the puppy is brought in. The dog smells a familiar smell and relieves.
- If your pet stubbornly crap in different places. spread citrus peels, dogs do not like the smell of grapefruit, orange, lemon.
- Ammonia will discourage the puppy from going to the toilet anywhere.
- If your pet does not learn to walk to the right place, put the newspaper where it usually relieves, and then move it to a specially designated corner. Dogs have a good sense of their smell and will go to the toilet where necessary.
- Praise your pet more.
- Be patient. Dogs love calm, knowledgeable owners.
- Avoid noisy areas so the puppy is not distracted by ambient sounds.
- You can’t scold your pet for every offense!
- You must not hit the dog under any circumstances.!
- Don’t scold your puppy if you don’t notice the puddle right away. He still won’t understand the reason for your bad mood.
- Try to walk your doggie at the same time. this is the key to quick success.
Remember that an animal is not a robot; it requires attention and patience. A puppy, like a child, must know that the owner needs him. Show concern and show that you love your baby and he will reciprocate.
Now you know how to train your dog for the street.