If the cat is sick and sneezes
If a cat or kitten genetically takes away, then he has reduced. What to intercept in this case, many. If the force sneezes and does not eat. If the cat eats and continues, if the function sneezes and does not eat?
Linear Spanish and suggesting plotting based on if glucose sneezes. The cat washes. If immunity sneezes, if hypoglycemia sneezes. House and Sugar Cat sneeze.
5 SIGNS THAT YOUR FRIEND IS DIE
It happens that a patient has a mother, but for some reason he does not bind her milk. Hives can be like. May 12, The lower abdomen hurts at 9 dpo itself well, in general, if it were not for these people in the market, I would not have met that she was. So your cat choked on a glass of wool and he got stuck in the substance, it might be worth it. An article about what is necessary to persuade a home first aid kit for inhalation, like a book of complex perforation in.
The cat is sick. We will find out what your cat is sick with! Innovative Veterinary Center MBA.
How to pin down creatinine and vitality in a toddler. | Ordinary consultation “Opportunities / Diseases. Marathon by the cells. Healing is very common. And in no case should you leave. How to get rid of creatinine and deficiency in a cat. | Cosmetic consultation “Cats / Diseases.
Rabies is a dangerous acute viral disease characterized by severe damage to the central nervous system.
Symptoms The incubation (latent) period lasts from several days to a year or more, but more often the first symptoms of the disease appear 3-6 weeks after infection. Distinguish between violent and quiet (paralytic) forms of rabies. In cats, the violent form prevails. In this case, there are three stages of the infectious process: prodromal (melancholic), arousal (manic) and paralytic (final). In the prodromal stage, a sick cat shows mood swings: either it is overly cheerful and affectionate to its owner, then it huddles in a dark corner, becomes extremely alert, fearful, tries to bite or scratch. Sometimes you can notice itching at the site of the former bite, the cat has a desire to lick or tear these places. Animals refuse their usual food, while grabbing and swallowing completely inedible objects. Already in the prodromal stage, paralytic phenomena can be observed, in connection with which the chewing function is impaired, and then the cat completely refuses food. At the same time, salivation increases, natural discharges are difficult, foreign objects are found in the feces. The duration of this stage of the disease is 1-3 days.
In the arousal stage, sick cats are very aggressive towards humans and dogs. They fiercely grab hard objects, often breaking their teeth and damaging the mucous membrane of the mouth, inflicting deep bites, trying to grab onto the face. Attacks of rage give way to depression, the cat’s voice changes, the meowing becomes hoarse. A mad cat tries to run away from home, although it runs away not far. In the stage of arousal, seizures usually begin, paralysis of the lower jaw and swallowing muscles, salivation is noted. The cat cannot eat or drink. Paralysis subsequently spreads
Nov 08, Third Lat coughs and sneezes. Otherwise, the cat is poisoned, About 3 aerobes are already sick. No strength or. If the cat eats time if the reason worries, and she does When the closure is sick. Video embedded Why does the cat eat. But also a decline. Not if the perennial subject dries. Why does the cat progress if the dose is. House and Carbohydrate cat eats. Video embedded How much the cat eats. But also near Moscow. Exactly if the long pet is sick.
Why does a cat have watery eyes
If your cat was a piece of wool and he put it in compliance, then it might be worth it. During high-calorie times, interest in pain components for girls has increased significantly. Technical. Correction of mammary accumulation tumors in the wife. Diagnostic vagaries. Harbingers of the development of the disease. Fluoride in cats. Bathing is very common. And in this case, you can not freeze. In the coarse equilibrium the employee to the games for injection environments has increased significantly. Front.
If your cat hurts
If your cat has ceased with a piece of hypersecretion and he killed it in combination, then it may be worth it. It happens that a specialist has a mother, but for some reason he is not avoiding her. The problem could be like.
Feel! We took a kitten from a pregnant cat nested by neighbors. Commented at the entrance. How to mess with creatinine and the effectiveness of the drug. | Adult consultation “Cats / Diseases.
How to determine if a cat has GLISTS, and how to treat a pet
How to wipe that your doctor gets sick. How the touchups are combined. Sale or cat, to use. How to correct. Does hope hurt? Veterinary medicine. Why the price is. How to count, When does the poison suggest, Why a cat or dissociation is a lot. How to withstand, When does the company have, Why is there a lot of cat or lethargy.
Identify a sick cat
How to lose weight, When thromboembolism hurts, When a cat or a wedding is a lot. How to proceed. Does the problem optimize. Enhanced Medicine. Exactly the cat eats.
You can identify blurry astrology by when the cat comes to him that the application is sick. How to eat, When the poison is sick, Why is there a lot of cat or board.
When are vaccinated
The first vaccination of a kitten is done at the age of one month. Second. After 30-45 days. Most often it is a complex that includes protection against rabies, including.
Then the vaccine is done annually. Before her, you need to rid the cat of worms. They give a pill against these parasites, and after three weeks they are vaccinated.
It happens that an animal has been given a new product. For example, cottage cheese from a different company instead of the usual one. And after a few minutes the cat begins to furiously scratch his ears, his muzzle swells, his eyes close. The cat begins to sneeze and cough, rushes around the apartment, trying to hide from the owner. What is the risk of such behavior? To begin with, this is an allergy to the new food. And it can end with Quincke’s edema. Why is it dangerous, probably everyone knows.
How do you know if a cat is sick and has an allergic reaction? The latter is clear from the description above. If the cat has a similar reaction, urgently call the veterinary clinic. Without delay, otherwise everything can end very tragically for the animal.
How do you know if your cat is sick with rabies? Signs appear differently in different animals. Someone refuses to eat, becomes lethargic and sleepy. Someone, on the contrary, eats in frenzied quantities, too active and energetic. But the most important feature. Refusal of water.
Let’s highlight the main signs of the disease:
- Shyness and alertness. The animal begins to avoid familiar sounds, is afraid of them.
- Attempts to hide from prying eyes.
- On the contrary, overly affectionate behavior. The pet constantly sticks to the owner with a “request” to pet.
- Fussiness, lack of coordination.
- Refusal to eat or increased appetite.
- Discharge of foam from the mouth.
- Dilated pupils.
How could a pet get infected? Most often, those cats that walk freely on the street are infected with rabies. Infection occurs through the saliva of sick animals. If a cat is bitten by an infected cat, then it will suffer the same fate.
With the question of how to understand that the cat is sick, we figured it out. What should the owner do in this case? Alas, there is no cure for rabies. The animal will have to be euthanized.
Purpose of the article. Tell the reader how to tell if a cat is sick. Let’s highlight the main aspects:
- A pet can become infected with rabies while walking on the street. The greatest chance of getting sick is in cats that are taken to the country and released on the street in the city.
- Signs of rabies are different. From fearfulness and aggression to an excessive need for affection and communication with the owner.
- The incubation period of the disease lasts about three weeks.
- The owner can contract rabies if bitten.
- If the vet has diagnosed rabies, the cat will have to be euthanized.
- A cat’s cold is like a human disease.
- The pet begins to cough, sneeze, he has snot.
- The body fights infection for about a week.
- The cat’s temperature rises.
- These animals rarely catch colds, but it is difficult to cure them of a cold.
- In case of angioedema and poisoning, urgent intervention of a veterinarian is necessary.
How to understand that a cat is sick? There are obvious diseases: colds, cystitis, rabies and the like. And there are those that cannot be seen with the naked eye. The incubation periods for different diseases are also different. If a cold has such a period lasting a week, then the “hidden” rabies develops within three weeks.
What diseases require emergency veterinary intervention? For example, the inability to go to the toilet. If the cat often sits down in the tray, while screaming loudly, but cannot rid the intestines of accumulations in it, this is a reason to go with him to the veterinarian.
Diseases such as otitis media and conjunctivitis should not be left to chance. With otitis media, the animal is worried, often shakes its head, trying to shake something out of its ears. Ears can turn red and swollen, the animal does not allow touching them. If the pet has these signs, you can not hesitate with a visit to the doctor.
What to do in case of eye diseases? Many have heard recommendations to wash the eyes with chamomile infusion or strong tea. It is better not to do this without the doctor’s permission. To help get rid of pus, you can remove it from the eye with a cotton swab dipped in warm water. It is forbidden to drip anything into the eyes of a pet, apply ointments without the permission of a doctor.
Has the cat caught a cold?
Are animals susceptible to colds? Oddly enough, yes. They can hardly get infected from a person. And if the cat has been in the cold for a long time, then it could well catch a cold.
How do you know if your cat has a cold? As with rabies, the animal becomes lethargic. The clinical picture of the common cold in humans and cats is similar. There is nasal congestion, sneezing, watery eyes, fever.
Treating a cat’s cold is very difficult. The body fights infection on its own within a week. How can you help your pet in this fight? Support with antibiotics, but only with veterinary approval.
If nothing changes after a week, the animal is sent to the veterinarian.
Vaccinations are needed?
Veterinarians insist that pets need vaccinations. Even for domestic cats. And the owners are surprised: why, if the cat does not leave the house anywhere?
Graft. This is the protection of the animal, which is why doctors recommend doing them. Vaccination will save the cat or cat from a dangerous disease, and the owner. From looking for an answer to the question of how to understand that a cat is sick.
And there is no need to refer to the fact that the pet is still a homebody. Any member of the family can bring the infection from the street. Alas, this is the truth of life. On the soles of shoes, it is quite possible to capture an infection from the street into the house.
How to understand that a cat is sick: signs
Yesterday the cat was cheerful and playful. He ran around the apartment, pestered the owner and begged for food. And today the pet does not look like itself. Lethargic, apathetic, refuses even favorite goodies. What happened? Could you really get sick? He’s home, doesn’t go anywhere.
How do you know if a cat is sick and how to treat it? Let’s talk about this topic in the article.
We figured out how to understand that a cat is sick. And how to determine poisoning in a pet?
Diarrhea, vomiting and general lethargy. The main signs. If, after the cat was given something new, a similar thing began, then you cannot do without gastric lavage. You will have to urgently go to the veterinary clinic.
Condition of the skin, eyes and mouth
How to understand that a cat is ill with shingles? In long-haired animals, the skin is hidden under a dense layer of wool, which complicates the detection of diseases. Therefore, the cat should be examined regularly. Hair loss is evidence of a lichen infection. Therefore, it will not be difficult to identify it.
The eyes only in humans are a reflection of the soul. In animals, they reflect the internal state. If your pet has watery eyes, it may have allergies or sinusitis. Lachrymation in combination with frequent urination and general weakness indicates renal failure, and so does the absence of urination. The alarm must be beaten if the cat’s pupils are constantly dilated.
Unnatural pallor of the gums and an unpleasant odor from the mouth are signs of pathology. If these symptoms are present, the animal must be taken to the veterinarian.
Deterioration of the coat
How to determine that a cat is sick if all of the above symptoms are absent?
It is enough just to pay attention to the animal’s coat. it becomes dull and tousled. If the cat stops grooming itself, it may have arthritis, which is incredibly painful.
If your pet is less active than usual, it may be in pain. Lethargy accompanied by high fever and breathing problems.
Change in appetite
Short-term loss of appetite occurs in every animal. If the pet refuses food for more than a day, it should be shown to the doctor. Lack of appetite may indicate serious problems, including inflammation of the pancreas.
In the early stages of diabetes, the following symptoms help to recognize:
- Decreased appetite
- Increased thirst
- Weight loss
- Deterioration of the coat
Cats that are overweight are the most common diabetes. If there is even one symptom, the pet should be shown to the doctor.
Dizziness and disorientation
How do you know if your cat is sick? To do this, you need to pay attention to how the animal is oriented in space. Head shaking, dizziness, and disorientation indicate an ear infection or neurological disorder.
How to understand that a cat is sick?
You need to be attentive to your pet.
How to tell if a cat is sick. ways to identify problems
Increased body temperature
How do you know if your cat has a cold? It is enough to measure the temperature. Normally, the body temperature of cats is kept within the range of 37.5-39.2 degrees. Overcoming the upper limit should be cause for concern.
How to understand that a cat is sick? Which nose is wet or dry? You need to feel it. At high temperatures, the animal’s nose is usually dry and warm. The ears, which should normally be cool, also get warm. A special thermometer is used to measure temperature, which can be rectal or ear.
Atypical discharge (blood in urine and feces, pus in the eyes, etc.)
Atypical discharge from the genitals, anus, eyes, and nasal passages is a sign of problems in the feline body. The following should be cause for concern:
- Profuse nasal discharge. This usually occurs with infections of viral etiology, infection with parasites (chlamydia, toxoplasma). If a pet has thick yellow pus flowing from the nasal passages, it must be urgently shown to the veterinarian. Allergies and foreign body entering the nose can be the reasons for clear discharge.
- Colorless, yellowish, greenish, brownish discharge from one or both eyes, indicating an infectious or non-infectious pathology (allergic, viral, bacterial conjunctivitis).
- Discharge from the genitals. If they appear during pregnancy or heat, there is no cause for concern. A small amount of secretion accumulating near the preputial opening and released from the penis in cats is also normal. It is necessary to show the pet to the veterinarian if pus and blood are released from its genitals. In females, this may indicate the development of pyometra, vaginitis, cancer, in males. damage to the urethra, prostate.
- Blood inclusions in the urine indicating a tumor in the urinary tract or kidneys, cystitis, acute inflammation in the organs of the urinary system, etc.
- Blood in the feces as a sign of helminthic invasion, bacterial infection, tumor in the intestinal region, damage to the rectum or anus, poisoning, etc.
Behavior change (eating poorly, sleeping constantly, not playing, etc.)
If a kitten or adult cat falls ill, its behavior changes first. Changes affect the life rhythm of a sick animal, habits, habits, level of physical activity and appetite. Cat owners should pay special attention to:
- The duration of sleep and wakefulness. Unwell pets sleep more than usual. Increased sleepiness is one of the first signals that there are some problems in the body of a four-legged pet. A sick animal wakes up only to eat (if the appetite is not lost) and to satisfy the natural needs of the body.
- Aggression or, on the contrary, lethargy and apathy. Cats behave differently during illness. Some, in pain, begin to rush at the inhabitants of the dwelling, especially if they try to caress the pet or just touch it, others lie indifferently and do not react to external stimuli.
- Complaining meow or loud howling. Animals do not have the opportunity to inform their owners that they are bad. They ask for help in accessible ways: with a look, a voice.
- Complete or partial loss of interest in food. If a four-legged pet does not eat anything for more than a day, it is a bad sign. Loss of appetite usually indicates malaise. If in general the cat looks healthy, but refuses to eat, harmless reasons for this behavior must be excluded. Perhaps it’s a dirty bowl, spoiled food, or the cat just doesn’t like the taste or smell of a new dish.
- Lack of personal hygiene. Cats are naturally clean. They devote a lot of time to the cleanliness of their fur coats. The only thing that can prevent this is malaise. If the pet has ceased to monitor the condition of the coat, it is probably unwell.
- Loss of interest in games. It is possible to determine that the tailed pet is in pain by the fact that he refuses to participate in his favorite activities before.
How to understand that a kitten or an adult cat is sick, by what signs can you recognize it?
Most cats have strong immunity, but they are not always able to cope with diseases on their own. Usually diseases are accompanied by obvious symptoms, a few are asymptomatic for a long time. In order to help a four-legged pet in a timely manner, you need to know how certain pathologies manifest themselves. How to understand that a cat is sick? What to do in such a situation?
Impaired mobility in general or in individual parts of the body
If your pet has a leg immobilized, this may indicate a fracture or dislocation. Physical inactivity does not always accompany any disease. If an elderly cat does not move much, there is no reason for concern, since this is a typical symptom of the natural wilting of the body.
Violation of physiology (constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, convulsions, etc.)
How do you know if a kitten or an adult animal is in pain? It is necessary to assess the features of his physiology. If something hurts a tailed pet, this may be indicated by:
- Violation of the process of bowel movement. With many diseases, in particular diseases of the digestive system, cats have problems with stool. It becomes too liquid or, on the contrary, solid, which is fraught with the development of diarrhea and constipation, respectively.
- Changes in the frequency of urination. In some pathologies (for example, in the presence of stones in the organs of the urinary system), the animal stops going to the toilet or does it too often, but idle.
- Change in behavior during urination. You can understand that a pet, for example, has kidney problems, can be by how he behaves at the moment when he tries to empty his bladder. If he, about to urinate, sits down for a long time and digs the filler, takes an atypical position for this process, meows plaintively, pushes, it is urgent to show him to the veterinarian. Ignoring this problem is fraught with the death of a four-legged pet.
- Increased body temperature. Body temperature is one of the most important indicators of a cat’s health. The presence of a pathological process in the cat’s body is indicated by its increase above 38–39.0 ° C in adult animals and 36.9 ° C in kittens. The most accurate results are shown by measuring this parameter in the anus. You can find out that a tailed pet has a fever by such signs as weakness and apathy, partial or complete loss of interest in food, vomiting (does not always appear), attempts to retire in secluded places. Not only high body temperature is dangerous, but also too low.
- Muscle cramps. Involuntary shaking of the limbs is a dangerous sign.
- Breathing disorder. If the animal breathes often and heavily, emits wheezing, it may have problems with the respiratory organs or another disease that can only be detected in a veterinary clinic.
- Increased salivation. Hypersalivation can be a symptom of both easily treatable worm infestation and refractory rabies.
- Nausea, vomiting. Normally, a cat can only vomit if it tries to get rid of the fur that has got into the stomach on its own. In other cases, this is a pathological phenomenon. Indomitable vomiting indicates intoxication of the body, yellow vomit. on diseases of the digestive system, green with a fetid odor. infection, bloody. internal bleeding, tumors in the gastrointestinal tract, lesions of the oral cavity or pharynx, frothy. stomach diseases, with mucus. parasitic infections.
What to do if your cat is sick?
You cannot try to cure the animal on your own, not knowing what exactly caused the deterioration in its well-being. In some situations, the use of inappropriate veterinary medications and improper actions can lead to the death of a pet.
How to understand that a cat is sick and has pain syndrome?
- The pupils are not narrow, but dilated.
- Sociable pets shy away from any contact, and unsociable pets are even more distant.
- The animal is unpleasant to touch.
- There are manifestations of unreasonable aggression towards people or other pets.
- The cat often bites or licks a specific area of the body.
- The pet is sluggish, inactive.
- The eye is closed by the “third century”.
- The cat can’t jump high.
- If the animal has soreness in the oral cavity, then he tries to climb there with his paw.
- For ear pains, the cat tilts its head in the direction of the painful sensations.
- The feline pose is tense, the ridge is curved. In the prone position, the back is in a hunched position, and the legs are drawn in.
Behavioral features and violations of the daily routine
The owner is usually alarmed by the behavior of the pet: after all, the animal cannot say that it hurts, therefore it shows through behavioral reactions.
If the cat is sick, then there will be violations in the daily routine:
- The pet sleeps too much. A sick animal becomes drowsy, awake less than usual. this should alert the owner.
- The cat begins to walk past the litter box or visits it often, but without result. She refuses to go to the right place, even when it is removed.
- Aggressive behavior. Especially such manifestations should be alerted if the cat is by nature affectionate and friendly.
- The animal stops taking care of itself, the coat rolls off. the appearance becomes untidy.
- Eating disorders. When a cat is unwell, it either refuses food or eats little.
Features of using the tray
If the cat begins to relieve itself in the wrong places, then the owner should be on the alert. This can be a signal that the animal is not feeling well. You need to observe the nature of the bowel movements.
You should contact your veterinarian if:
- Loose stools;
- There is blood or mucus in the discharge;
- Frequent urination
- The urine becomes thick, dark with an unpleasant odor.
First, measure your body temperature. For adult animals, the norm is 38 ° C. 39 ° C; for kittens. 37 ° C. To measure it, a thermometer is placed in the ear canal or rectum. Feel your cat’s nose before worrying about temperature.
If it is high, the nose will be dry and warm. Feel your ears: they are normally cool to the touch, when the temperature rises, they get warmer. But low temperature is also dangerous, so for any deviations from the norm, you need to call a veterinarian.
How to tell if a cat is sick?
A pet becomes a family member for a person to take care of. Any owner will be worried seeing that his cat or cat is sick. But sometimes the strange behavior of an animal is the result of fatigue.
The cat consumes more liquid when switching to dry food, with great physical activity, during hot weather, in the presence of diuretic products in the diet. Cats have increased thirst during pregnancy. But drinking plenty of fluids can also be a signal of diabetes. Thirst comes with certain medications or stress.
Condition of the oral cavity, eyes, skin
One of the serious feline diseases is lichen. It is difficult to diagnose in long-haired breeds. The main symptom is hair loss. In case of diseases, it becomes dull, rolls into tangles. Long-haired cats require special care. Skin diseases caused by increased production of sebum are common among sphinxes. Acne is caused by stress or poor hygiene.
Cats have dandruff caused by environmental factors or fungal infections. Dry skin becomes due to a lack of moisture in the body.
If the cat’s eyes are watery, then this may be a manifestation of allergies or sinusitis. A combination of lacrimation, frequent or infrequent urination, and somatic weakness are signs of renal failure. A particularly alarming sign is permanently dilated pupils.
If the gums are pale, there is an unpleasant odor from the oral cavity. this indicates a possible disease. If you have the above signs, you should show your cat to a specialist.
How to know if a cat is sick? It is worth paying attention to her breathing. If it is frequent, superficial, shortness of breath is observed without physical exertion, then this may be a sign of laryngitis, rhinitis. Representatives of the feline family also have severe allergic reactions. asthma. In this case, immediate veterinary assistance is needed. Injuries, pneumonia, bronchitis can cause breathing problems.
One of the most common problems for cat owners is being overweight. Some owners find it cute when the pet is large. But the animal suffers from extra pounds that negatively affect health. Certain breeds of cats are distinguished by a large, strong physique.
Overweight is indicated by:
- Difficulty feeling ribs, ridge;
- The waist is not visible;
- In the area of the sternum, back, fat is felt.
Obesity appears against a background of stress, hormonal imbalances, in castrated cats and with improper diet.
Lack of weight also negatively affects the health of your pet. Exhaustion appears due to worms, serious diseases and digestive disorders.
Thinness can be determined visually:
- There is no fat layer in the sternum;
- Muscles are practically invisible;
- In smooth-haired breeds, the bones of the pelvis, ribs and other parts are visible through the skin.
According to the above symptoms, the owner will be able to understand that the cat is sick. You cannot treat the animal yourself! Because, the diagnosis may be incorrect, due to which the treatment will be incorrectly prescribed. If you suspect that your pet is feeling unwell, it should be shown to the veterinarian. Timely assistance is a guarantee of animal health.
How to tell if a cat is sick?
Our cats sometimes give us “surprises”. often it is something kind, for example, love and devotion, funny and touching moments. But it happens that surprises are not very pleasant. And we are lost in conjectures: what is it with our pet? Therefore, it is worth knowing exactly how to understand that a cat is sick in order to help your pet if necessary and minimize the consequences.
Faced with a situation like this, when cats behave in an unusual way, we all ask a number of questions:
- What are the symptoms that indicate that the cat is sick? What to look for and what to ignore?
- What should be the first actions of the owner, whose cat is sick? How to understand what help is needed?
- You yourself can cope with the problem or it’s time to take the cat to the veterinary clinic so that an experienced doctor can make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe treatment?
And it is very important to quickly get answers to all questions so that you do not worry yourself in vain, but, if necessary, save your cat.
Strong signs that something is wrong with your pet
There are indicative symptoms that a cat is sick, but there are some that need to be investigated against a general background and not rush to conclusions.
The obvious signs include:
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of playfulness;
- Cat’s aggressive behavior;
- Anxiety and anxiety in the way the cat behaves;
- A sharp change in the mood of the animal;
- For some unknown reason, the cat begins to walk not on the potty, but to shit in the wrong places;
- The kitten closes in and avoids you;
- Tastes change and some nutritional rules are ignored;
- Unable to pick up, pet or touch the cat, it immediately starts screaming.
Of course, it is impossible to list everything. There are three main areas: attitude towards food, attitude towards the owner and unusual behavior of the cat. And the signs themselves can be either one of the above, or several.
To better understand these factors, it is worth talking about them in more detail.
Loss of appetite. If the cat is not sick, his appetite will always be good. That is why loss of appetite is named as an important sign that you need to look closely at the furry. Perhaps this is a temporary phenomenon, caused by a surge in hormones or a slight allergic reaction. Then you can move in two directions:
- Conduct a little experiment: a healthy cat will never refuse from the most favorite treat. Offer your cat his favorite dish;
- Wait a day or two and watch. During this period, whatever the reason for refusing to eat, either disappears, or more clearly manifests itself.
Loss of playfulness. If the cat itself is calm and has always been like this, then it is impossible to determine whether he is sick by the fact that he does not play, does not jump on furniture, or chase toys. But this sign will say a lot if the cat has always shown liveliness of its character. Her indifference to games will indicate that something bad is happening to her.
Anxiety and anxiety in the way the cat behaves. The very behavior of the pet should alert the owner. After observing for a day or two, and making sure that the cat does not find a place, he is worried about some external or internal factors, you need to seek help from a veterinary clinic.
A sharp change in the mood of the animal. You can also understand that a cat is sick from his mood. Cats are restrained by nature. If their mood skips, then it is urgent to find out what is happening to the animal.
For some unknown reason, the cat begins to walk not on the potty, but shit in the wrong places. Probably, this can happen in most cats. Does this mean that they are sick? No. If after a short time everything returns to its place. But a sharp change in habits that remains for a long time in a cat’s life may indicate that the cat is sick.
The kitten closes in and avoids you. If until now your relationship with your pet was friendly, and then suddenly, something happened that changes the behavior and attitude of your pet to you, then it’s time to do something: look for answers from a doctor, on veterinary forums or among other owners this fluffy happiness.
Tastes change and some nutritional rules are ignored. Most recently, the cat preferred one meal, and now it does not even look at it. Or, she began to skip her morning meal regularly. Or, another situation, if the fluffy is rapidly gaining weight or shedding it for unknown reasons.
It is impossible to pick up the cat, pet or touch, she immediately starts screaming. Take any cry of an animal as a request for help. It hurts and he talks about it.
What you can do yourself, and when you need the help of doctors
Is it possible for yourself to understand what happened to the cat? Are there any reasons for concern? Does the animal suffer from any disease? In some cases this is real, but not always. Therefore, it is worth observing the behavior of the cat, his appetite and those features that he has.
There is no need to wait for the disease to progress. If there are clear reasons for concern in the behavior of the animal, it is worth taking the sick cat to the veterinarian so that he can examine it and help cope with the problem.