Do I need to bathe cats
- If the cat living at home is walking on the street. Then bathe as it gets dirty.
- For long-haired breeds (Persian cat, Turkish Angora, Maine Coon), bathing during the shedding period is a necessary care measure to avoid the formation of tangles and lumps of hair in the stomach.
- Before the exhibition.
- In the presence of diseases, when treatment with a therapeutic shampoo or lotion with further washing is required.
- If the cat is obese or due to age cannot take care of itself and clean its fur coat.
- Sphynx cats are often bathed because of the tendency of the skin to produce a secret to which dust quickly adheres, and accumulations of dirt form in the folds of the skin.
How to wash a cat step by step
Bathing is stressful for the feline family. Therefore, the owner needs to know how to bathe the cat so as not to injure his psyche and to remain unharmed himself.
At what age can a kitten be washed
For the first time, you can wash a kitten from 3-4 months. Some breeders prepare kittens for bathing from 1.5-2 months in a dry bath. They plant and give a treat. After a few such workouts, the fear of the bath disappears. And you can really bathe the kitten. After 2-3 full baths, pussies perceive the procedure as inevitable.
It is almost impossible to teach an adult cat to wash if he does not want to.
How to wash a cat if she is afraid of water
Cats don’t like to swim. And if the pet has not been accustomed to the bath procedure since childhood, it will break free for the first time. In the second, the resistance will become even stronger. And if the cat is afraid of water, it is almost impossible to keep him. The way out is to use dry shampoo or a special spray. The product cleans well, does not affect the skin condition, and is suitable for frequent use. With dry shampoo, you can safely wash the head of an animal and do not need to dry it for a long time.
- The wool is being combed.
- Apply dry shampoo with light massaging movements. Shampoo particles bind to grease, dirt, and increase in volume, making them easy to remove with a brush.
- Comb out.
The principle of using the spray is the same. Only a hissing sound can scare a cat.
Breeders do not recommend often resorting to dry shampoo, since the remedy will be in the pet’s stomach anyway, albeit in a small amount.
Washing a cat with claws is dangerous for the owner. It is better to trim your pet’s nails the day before bathing. This procedure is also unpleasant for animals and it is better not to combine it with washing.
The last meal before the bath is about 3-4 hours. Otherwise, the cat may vomit.
Close the windows in the apartment so that there are no drafts. Indoor air temperature indicators are no less important. Must be at least 22 degrees. Domestic cats are sensitive to hypothermia and can quickly develop colds.
Remove all small breakable items from the bathroom shelves in case the cat rages.
Brush the animal thoroughly. Especially check the armpits, groin, belly, behind the ears, so that there are no tangles. A cat should not be bathed with matted hair. this is a prerequisite.
While washing, the cat will not be able to move away. Therefore, bath accessories are prepared in advance.
- cat shampoo;
- washing brush;
- towels (2-3 pcs.);
- rubberized mat.
You can wash your cat in the sink (more suitable for kittens), a bath with a shower, or in a basin with high sides, in which it can stand steadily on its feet. Collect water so that the level is no more than 10 cm. It is better to do this without a pet. Many cats may be afraid of the sound of pouring water, and they will quickly feel that the owner is planning something. Water temperature. 38-39 degrees.
If there is no shower, prepare a container of water for rinsing. It will take 2 buckets of warm water.
Spread a thick rug or towel on the bottom of the tub to keep your pet steady. It’s important for cats to feel safe.
What shampoo can be used for cats
If you need to wash your cat with regular shampoo, you should choose the right one.
The product must meet the following criteria:
- it should not smell strong and harsh;
- high m pH;
- it is advisable to take a product for bathing children.
For washing, take a 2 in 1 liquid (with the addition of conditioner or balm).
Experts advise to dilute such shampoo with water in the following proportion: 1 tbsp. for 1 liter of water.
Can i bathe a cat with regular human shampoo?
There are many special products for bathing pets, but sometimes owners are interested in the question of whether it is possible to wash a cat with regular shampoo.
In case of an urgent need to bathe a cat, you can use a product intended for a person once. But it is better to use a special shampoo for washing animals.
Experts do not advise using other remedies, because they can negatively affect the cat’s body:
- irritate the skin;
- disrupt the acid-base balance;
- deteriorate the properties of wool;
- provoke dandruff.
Shampoo for humans has a pungent odor and additives that negatively affect the animal, as a result of which the cat develops severe itching, urination becomes more frequent, and behavior changes: the pet becomes restless and irritable.
Can I use for kittens
For kittens, it is not recommended to use the product for humans.
In exceptional cases, you can wash your little pet with baby shampoo. It is allowed to do this only if the kitten is more than three months old.
Features of washing cats with human shampoo
You can bathe an animal with human shampoo, but only in exceptional cases.
In this case, the following rules should be observed:
- It is undesirable to carry out water procedures for cats more than twice a year.
- The product must be diluted. To do this, add 1 tablespoon to 2 liters of warm water. shampoo and stir thoroughly.
- Before soaping, the cat’s hair should be moistened with a sponge.
- Apply the product to form a foam.
- It is best to rinse the wool three times.
Contraindications for use are:
- cat pregnancy and lactation;
- advanced age of the animal;
- period after surgery or illness;
- air temperature less than 22⁰С.
How to wash your pet properly
Recommendations for using human shampoo to wash your cat:
- If the cat has long hair, then the animal should be carefully combed out before starting the procedure.
- For the comfort of the animal, you need to put a soft cloth on the bottom of the tub or basin. this prevents slipping along the bottom.
- The optimum water temperature is slightly higher than the pet’s body temperature (37.5 39⁰С).
- The animal is washed with a soft sponge, making sure that the agent and water do not get into the cat’s ears.
- The product is washed off the wool with a spray bottle.
- The duration of the procedure is about fifteen minutes.
- After bathing, the cat is wrapped in a towel until the coat is dry.
The rules for bathing animals with shampoo for humans are as follows:
- Do not wash your cat often (bathe no more than 1 time per quarter).
- After vaccination, cats cannot be bathed for three days.
- Water treatments are not recommended immediately after meals. The interval between feeding and bathing should be at least two hours.
- If the cat is stressed after washing, sedatives can be given before bathing.
- To prevent water from getting into the ears, as well as for the prevention of otitis media, you can use cotton wool or a cellophane cap.
Bathing is often stressful for animals, therefore, so that your pet does not scratch you, it is advisable to trim its nails before the procedure.
Application of shampoo for children
You can bathe a cat with baby shampoo, because this product is mild, does not have a strong odor, and is hypoallergenic.
In what situations bathing is undesirable?
Despite the fact that bathing does not harm, and even useful, there are still some nuances in which it is not advisable to bathe the animal. This is especially true in a situation where there are no means for bathing cats and you are looking for options than to wash your cat, if there is no special shampoo.
Under what circumstances cats should not be bathed:
- when the animal is already old;
- if the cat is pregnant;
- when the cat is a nursing mother;
- if you have recently had surgery or a serious illness;
- when the house is very cold or drafts (the temperature in the room should be at least 22 degrees);
Which is better to use?
So, given that human shampoo cannot be used for animals on a regular basis, you should pay attention to special zoological products for washing and bathing. To date, manufacturers offer a wide range of various pet shampoos, including such types of products as:
- dry shampoos;
- anti-mats shampoos;
- antiparasitic (against ticks and fleas);
- medicinal (anti-inflammatory, antifungal, anti-seborrheic);
Dry products are ideal for animals experiencing severe stress from the bathing procedure. These shampoos are available in powder form, which must be applied to the pet’s coat and then combed out thoroughly. During the action, the powder will absorb impurities, excess sebum, which will restore the purity of the coat and the attractive appearance of the animal.
Anti-mats are essential for long-haired cats and cats. The composition of such products includes special components that provide easy combing of the coat, strengthen the hair follicles, prevent hair from knocking into clumps and tangles.
Antiparasitic or insecticidal agents (against ticks and fleas) are required for animals that spend a significant part of their time outdoors. They include disinfecting components that prevent infection of the animal with skin parasites. However, it is not recommended to use such products for a long time and regularly, as they can cause dry skin.
Medicines are used depending on the indications. As a rule, such shampoos are prescribed by a veterinarian when detecting any skin disease in an animal. Their use allows you to reduce the manifestations of the disease, restore the initial immunity of the skin and its protective functions, and normalize the work of the sebaceous glands. Just as in the previous case, it is impossible to use medicinal detergents for a long time.
Grooming species are recommended for constant use when washing and bathing animals. They often contain all sorts of useful additives that provide high-quality and gentle care for the coat. The use of such detergents allows you to strengthen the pet’s coat, make it shinier and thicker.
In addition, quality care shampoos reduce hair loss during shedding.
An important feature that any high-quality pet shampoo for kittens and adult animals should have is absolute hypoallergenicity. This condition affects not only the comfort of the pet while bathing, but also the health of his skin. In order to prevent the appearance of skin allergies in a cat or cat to shampoo, preference should be given to products of well-known brands. In the modern market, these include such manufacturers as: Trixie, Goodman, Bioflor, Agrovetzashchita.
The opinion of veterinarians and breeders
One of the most important indicators of the degree of skin protection is the level of its acidity. The condition of the skin, their integrity, resistance to unfavorable environmental factors depends on this characteristic. In animals (in particular, cats and cats) and humans, these indicators are very different. This is the main reason veterinarians discourage washing pets with human shampoo.
By neglecting the use of special pet shampoos, the owner of a cat or cat can harm his pet. Prolonged use of detergents intended for humans can, over time, lead to deterioration of the animal’s skin, hair loss, itching, irritation and dandruff. In addition, regular shampoos often cause an allergic reaction in four-legged pets.
Of course, occasional use of shampoo for people in most cases does not cause negative consequences. However, for regular washing, you should still use a special product designed specifically for cats and cats.
Features of bathing products
Cats are wonderful pets with unique coats. It has a structure that helps to keep warm and regulate body temperature at the same time. Therefore, cats feel good at any time of the year, even in cold frosts or hot summers.
Due to these important nuances, it is not recommended to wash the cat with regular shampoo. over, using non-special means, you can damage the structure of the coat and provoke irritation on the skin of the animal.
How to wash a cat: advice from veterinarians
Veterinarians generally do not recommend washing animals often.
- The procedures are recommended for adult cats during the spring shedding so that less fluff accumulates in the stomach and does not cause constipation.
- Cats can be washed with regular shampoo only when there is nothing else. But you need to choose dermatological formulations based on soap root, without lauryl sulfates, dyes, fragrances, with a small amount of PVA.
- Tar as a flea prophylaxis for kittens is used from 8-10 weeks of age. After the procedure, the animal cannot be fed for four hours; water must be given. Processing is carried out no more than once a month. The soapy liquid is applied for 3-5 minutes, then washed off with cool water.
- Cats are not washed with hot water, the work of the sebaceous glands is disrupted. It is important to avoid the penetration of foam into the ears, eyes, mouth.
- Hypoallergenic baby cleansers can be used for cats if there are no special shampoos available. They are not as concentrated. They must be diluted with water. Baby liquid cream soap is safer and better in composition.
- It is important that there are no wounds or scratches on the kitten‘s skin. If possible, it is better not to wash a dirty pet, it is enough to wipe it with a soft damp cloth, remove strong dirt. After such a procedure, he will not get sick, he will put himself in order on his own within a couple of days.
By properly caring for the pet, the owners save themselves from unnecessary hassle and trips to the veterinarian. A fluffy meowing pet is not a toy, but a living creature that does not need to be constantly washed with shampoos, they are harmful to him. It is important to protect kittens from water treatments after vaccinations, they are especially vulnerable.
This category includes slightly alkaline products for shine, silkiness, hair loss control, and more. Coat care products are often supplied with a wide range of vitamins and fatty acids to promote the proper development and maintenance of a thinned coat.
Often very oily to the touch. With prolonged use (up to five baths), they demonstrate a visible result. the coat becomes shiny and silky, less often it falls out. Optimal for use with oral vitamins.
Preparations for oily wool.
Regulates the work of the sebaceous glands thanks to herbal extracts and antibacterial components.
Shampoos for dry hair.
They contain a secret secreted by the sebaceous glands. Seals hairs, protecting from damage and UV rays.
The category of caring shampoos also includes “breed” shampoos, such as:
- Shampoos for sphinxes: in the domestic market are presented by the company Ms. Kiss, which produces shampoo “Graceful Sphinx”. Gently cares for the sensitive skin of cats of this breed, nourishes and prevents acne.
- Remedies for Persians: nourish hair follicles, facilitate easy combing, prevent tangles due to smoothing of the hair.
Types of shampoos
There are many professional and versatile products available for bathing your pet. And when choosing them, it is better to pay attention to why you need it. There are shampoos: herbal-based, with coloring properties that prevent molting in an animal, medical direction and dry products. And each of them has its own advantages of using than when washing a pet with shampoo for humans.
Herbal shampoos are commonly used to bathe pets, while cleaning the coat and removing unpleasant odors. Their feature is considered to be versatility and frequency of use, since they can be used to wash cats regularly without provoking skin irritation.
Products with coloring properties are intended to be used to enhance the brightness of the color. They are often washed on the eve of a show or other similar event, where your cat will be the center of attention of many visitors.
Anti-shedding shampoos are most often used in the spring or fall when the animal’s coat is shedding. And if it falls out in large volumes, then it is worth using such a tool, rather than washing the cat with a simple shampoo, so that it happens faster and does not create unpleasant consequences in the form of wool flying around the house.
Medicated shampoos are for cats with skin problems. In such cases, precisely such means are used that prevent the ingress of bacteria and have a healing effect.
Before washing your pet, it must be properly prepared for this procedure.
- Do not feed the pet for several hours.
- Trim claws.
- Comb the coat if you have a fluffy cat.
Then you need to lower the cat in warm water so as not to wet her ears. Indeed, if they get wet, your pet may catch a cold. The next step is to lather the wool with shampoo and rinse it off. In addition, it is worth remembering the amount of the product used. After all, they are known for their foaming properties, thanks to which they do not need to be used very much. After bathing, it is necessary to thoroughly dry the animal with a towel to remove excess moisture well.
In addition to all the above features, it is important to remember that it is undesirable to wash the cat with baby shampoo. The reason for this may be external changes in the coat or even its color.
Question-Answer How to Distinguish a Cat from a Cat. 5 Methods
Question and answerThe smallest cat breed in the world. photo and description
How can you wash a cat if there is no special shampoo?
Cat breed: yard. Asks: Beautiful Basilisk. The crux of the question: how to bathe the cat if there is no shampoo?
Our cat ran out into the street in the morning, for the first time in 5 years. The cat is castrated, we were surprised ourselves. Came in the evening of the same day. They wanted to bathe him yesterday, it is not known where he climbed. And we don’t even have feline shampoo. And there is no veterinarian nearby either.
Is it possible to bathe a cat with regular shampoo or soap?
There is an opinion among many cat lovers that pets should not be bathed, but sometimes there is an urgent need to wash the cat. And these are not only cases when the animal caught fleas or got very dirty, but also, for example, preparation for an exhibition.
When is it not recommended to bathe cats?
There are situations in which bathing a cat can lead to dangerous consequences for its health. These include cases such as:
- advanced age of the animal. Such cats and cats are more susceptible to stress than young individuals, and each bath can be a serious test for their nervous system;
- the animal has recently undergone surgery;
- cold air or constant drafts in the apartment. In this case, the pet may freeze and catch a cold after bathing in warm water.
In most cases, cats and cats are able to keep themselves clean without water or shampoo. To prevent wool from accumulating in the stomach of a furry pet after active licking, the owners should give him special vitamins that contribute to the withdrawal of wool in a natural way.
Is it okay to bathe a cat?
Bathing cats often is not allowed, it’s true. The optimal number of water procedures for domestic cats that do not leave the apartment 3-4 times a year. After each bathing, the cat’s hair should be wiped dry with a non-hard towel.
What means, besides a special shampoo, can you wash cats?
Cats have very sensitive and delicate skin, and their acid-base balance is very different from that of humans. That is why, if you decide to wash your pet with your usual shampoo, you should choose the most gentle product.
Ideally, this shampoo for children does not contain substances that can dry out the skin and coat.
Can You Use Human Shampoo on Cats? How To Bathe a Cat
Ideal is a shampoo for children.
An improperly selected cat washing agent can result in such unpleasant consequences as:
- skin irritation;
- deterioration in the condition of the coat. With the wrong product, the cat’s hair can become brittle and dull;
- hair loss.
It is recommended to wash the cat with shampoo if you want to give its fur a beautiful and well-groomed look. If the animal is simply dirty, then you can wash off the dirt with clean warm water. To do this, it is enough to wet a piece of soft cloth in water and wipe the pet thoroughly, paying special attention to the contaminated areas.
For regular use, it is better to purchase a special cat shampoo.
If you nevertheless decided to bathe your pet and used human shampoo for this, then thoroughly wash the animal’s fur. Otherwise, licking after bathing, the animal may lick off the product that remains on the wool, and it can be very poisoned.
Washing with regular shampoo can only be practiced in the case of a one-time bathing of the pet. If you plan to expose your cat to regular water treatments, it is better to purchase a special cat shampoo.
Is it possible to wash a kitten with regular shampoo?
So, is it possible and how to bathe a kitten with regular shampoo. It is not advisable to use shampoos for bathing cats, which we wash ourselves (even for children), for several reasons:
- The skin structure of cats is very different from ours.
- They have a higher skin pH.
- You need to wash your cat with a gentle shampoo that will not completely wash out their protective layer of skin. If you wash it completely, it will take a long time to recover, and the cat will be susceptible to hypothermia, colds, infections for a long time.
- After bathing, the kitten must be kept warm. Small kittens (how to wash a small kitten) are especially at risk of catching a cold after washing.
How to wash a kitten if there is no special shampoo? Is it possible to wash a kitten with regular shampoo?
Compliance with hygiene is an integral part of the life of a cultured person. Hygiene is closely related to beauty and neatness. A person who neglects hygiene is unlikely to be able to make a positive impression on anyone.
Many pet owners transfer this healthy and beneficial habit to their pet. But is it true?
Cats are perhaps the cleanest creatures in this world. Their tongue with bristles, which our skin feels so keenly when licked, is intended for hair care. Cats groom themselves frequently to maintain a neat appearance.
The skin of cats is covered with a protective greasy layer that acts as a barrier to the environment and possible pathogenic agents.
These two facts already speak for themselves. bathing cats is not necessary. If the animal has access to the street, you can wash its paws. If an animal comes unimaginably dirty after a “walk”. there is no escape, it will have to be washed. But the number of baths should be limited. Especially if the animal lives in an apartment and has nowhere to get dirty.
Among other things, bathing for cats is stress, incomparable with anything (except with a vacuum cleaner or claw trimming). Therefore, bathing pregnant cats is not recommended.
How to wash a kitten if there is no special shampoo?
If there is no special shampoo, you can wash (in case of extreme need) the cat with just water. It will perfectly wash away dirt without harming the skin. Shampoos for other types of animals are also not suitable.
So, how often can you wash your kitten with shampoo. The less often you need to wash your pet, the better. Under any circumstances, this procedure can be repeated no more than once every 3-4 months, the best option is 2 times a year (as needed).
When it comes to therapeutic bathing (for dermatitis, allergies, lichen), things are different: you need to wash the kitten as many times as the doctor prescribes in the appointment.
Show animals are also an exception. they are bathed immediately before the show.
If the animal is planned to be taken to exhibitions, it is necessary to accustom the kitten to water in advance, so that in the future it will experience less stress. Some advise to start as early as a month, but it is better to wait until two or three.
It is important to remember the following nuances:
- You cannot bathe a kitten after vaccination for several days. The British are bathed differently (how to bathe a British kitten).
- 3 days before and 3 days after treatment for fleas (how to wash a kitten from fleas) and other parasites should not be bathed either.
- It is best to wash a kitten when he adapts to a new place of residence. this is about 2-3 weeks.
The sequence of actions when bathing is as follows:
- It is important to comb the animal before bathing if it is long-haired. Wet mats cannot be untangled and can only be removed by clipping. If the kitten is stressed while combing, give him time to calm down before pushing into a basin of water.
- You should not bathe the kitten right after eating. you need to wait 2-3 hours.
- Fill the bath with warm water. If it’s a kitten, a pelvis will be enough. Water should be slightly warmer than body temperature.
Important! It is better not to go into your ears without extreme need. if it seems that they are dirty, that a lot of sulfur is formed, it is better to contact a specialist, without first doing anything on your own.
Abundant dirt in the ears may indicate problems with the ears, including a parasitic disease. otodectosis. This disease is caused by a microscopic mite and is common in street kittens. Diagnosis is confirmed by microscopy of earwax.
If a tick is detected there, appropriate treatment is prescribed, and the doctor will show and tell you how and how to properly clean the cat’s ears, as well as how to treat it. After the kitten gets rid of the tick, you can stop regular brushing.
To avoid torn hands, you can pre-trim your nails. It is advisable to perform this procedure not right before bathing, as cats are very panicky during clipping.
If the panic from bathing is superimposed on the panic from clipping the claws, we will not get anything good.
If the kitten trembles for a very long time and you can see that it is cold, you can dry it with a hairdryer (especially if it is cold in the apartment), but use only the cold air mode.
Important! If the kitten does not stop taking bathing procedures as an act of violence, you can get a dry shampoo: such a product is applied to dry hair, and then simply combed out.
These simple nuances will make bathing safe for the kitten.
See visually how you can bathe a kitten with regular shampoo.
Today you found out how many times you can wash a kitten with shampoo and whether it is possible to wash a kitten with baby shampoo and regular.
Tar shampoo or liquid soap
Tar is an excellent folk remedy for skin irritation. Liquid soap or tar shampoo is a good insecticidal agent against blood-sucking insects.
If the pet constantly scratches itself with its paws, bites something out of the wool, it may have fleas. Try washing it with tar soap. This primitive method is used in traditional medicine.
Regular shampoo for humans
Some owners use human shampoo to take care of their pets, and they do it regularly. Veterinarians categorically forbid doing this. The secretion of fatty glands is disturbed, the skin suffers, the structure of the hairs changes.
Allergic dermatitis and other skin diseases are possible. Immunity weakens. After washing, cats are more likely to get sick and can get pneumonia.
If there are several hair care products, choose the simplest one. It is better if it is with a decoction of herbs, without dyes and thickeners.
The soap composition is made by diluting the shampoo with water, increasing the volume by at least five times. In this case, it will be possible to protect the cat from the consequences, the risk of developing skin diseases will decrease.
Can a kitten be washed with laundry soap?
The most natural soap is considered to be household soap. It is appreciated for its good detergency. But to believe that it is good for bathing kittens is wrong.
Commoners believe that you can wash cats with household soap. It is better not to do this, but choose a less aggressive, low alkali m or neutral PH level.
To bathe or not to bathe your cat. that is the question!
If there is no special shampoo, and the kitten needs to be washed, a solution of laundry soap will do. It is useful as an emergency measure. The cat may have dandruff and itchy skin after a bath. Some cats lose their hair, allergic reactions are possible.
Household soap of the socialist era for 72% is a kind of poison for a pet. It is important to rinse the coat well so that the pet does not poison itself with soap components.
If you find problems after washing with laundry soap, you should immediately contact your veterinarian. He will tell you how to minimize the effects of an alkaline attack on the skin.
The products used to wash children under three years of age are hypoallergenic. They have less of all kinds of synthetic additives, more natural ingredients. But you can’t get carried away with them either.
The product is preliminarily diluted 1: 3, foamed well. And then the kitten is treated with foam. Gently need to clean the muzzle.
Phrases like “washes without tears” is a marketing ploy. Conjunctivitis develops when foam gets in the eyes. The little pet will become restless. Ears are a restricted area. They are cleaned with ear sticks with water, lotion or saline solution.
How to wash your cat: regular shampoo, soap or special care product
Curious kittens often find themselves in situations where they urgently need to be washed. Often, the owner’s arsenal lacks the necessary supplies to maintain hygiene. If a careless grubby man has dirty the whole house, you need to know how to wash the cat, if there is no special shampoo.
In natural conditions, they maintain cleanliness on their own by licking their fur. If the kitten is very grimy, first wipe it with a damp cloth. Lotion-soaked wipes are not suitable for this. Household chemicals are used only as a last resort. A clean pet must be wrapped up so as not to catch a cold.
It is not recommended to bathe your kitten with soap with a strong fruity or floral scent. Bath, coniferous, baby soap is preferable. Experienced veterinarians advise against excessively soaping the animal.
It is enough to pour it with soapy water or apply foam to the coat. If the PVA (surfactant) does not touch the skin, great.
You can’t bathe your pet too hard. He must have natural defenses.
How to wash a cat if there is no special shampoo
For the regular care of animals, special products are needed. They are less aggressive in composition than conventional shampoos. It is best to wash the cat with warm water and beaten egg yolk. If it does not work out, we need compositions with PVA.
In rare cases, it is possible to wash cats with regular shampoos or soap, but it is undesirable to do this often. Animal skin will begin to peel off.
We will discuss what to choose from what is in the bathroom.